Buying Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Ammo

Where is the best place to buy ammo from? Im looking to stock up on 6.5 and Beowulf .50.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Beowulf, wherever you can find it.

As far as Grendel goes, depends on what you want.

Comment

• txgunslinger

midway usa

Midway USA is always a good place to start, if I remember right last time I looked most factory grendel ammo was in stock. Other than Midway the only other places I personally have had luck are at gun shows.

Comment

I check here first [URL="http://www.surplusammo.com/categories/Ammo-Rifle/6.5-Grendel/"]

Comment

I just bought 200, rds of hornady from Bigsupply delivered for $193. Best deal I could find.
          MLM

Comment

• skyfish
            Warrior
            • Mar 2011

For Grendel I have used AA, MidwayUSA, PwderValleyInc, and looked at Midsouth. Don't have a 50 though.

I know Midway is having a promotion now. Just a general 10 off for $100, so on.

Comment

Originally posted by mlmiller1 View Post
              I just bought 200, rds of hornady from Bigsupply delivered for $193. Best deal I could find.
              MLM
              I ordered hornady grendel ammo from them, too. Best price I found and quick shipping.
              Last edited by Guest; 08-15-2011, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• RangerRick

Originally posted by mlmiller1 View Post
                MLM
                Can you post a link to their site? BigSupply.com didn't have ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerRick View Post
                  Can you post a link to their site? BigSupply.com didn't have ammo.
                  I think it is bigsupplyshop.com. Just google "hornady 123" and then click on the "shopping" tab. You should find it there pretty quickly.

Comment

• burnsome
                    Warrior
                    • Jun 2011

AIM surplus has the wolf 6.5 MPT pretty cheap...something like $12.50 +/- a box. i just ordered 10 boxes for my blaster for general plinking and whatnot. Bigsupplyshop seems to have the Hornady cheaper than i've seen anywhere so will most likely pick some up as well....

Comment

I just ordered 200 rounds! Thanks for the info.

Comment

I just put a note out that I bought 8 boxes of Wolf Gold Grendel ammo for $17.00 a box 120 gr bullets , hope to tell how they shoot soon.

Comment

This place brings lots of ammo to local gun shows and he's a little cheaper than some.

Don't miss the in-stock selection of 6.5mm Grendel Ammunition for sale at AmmoToGo.com. Cheap prices and fast shipping today.

Cheers, Will

Comment

I just got two Boxes of 6.5 and two of Beowulf ammo from Midway. It wasnt too cheap but I figured it may equal out because most places dont have both types in stock. I would rather not pay for 15-17.00 in shipping twice.
                            Anyway, the 6.5 was 22.50, and the Beowulf was 33.00. Shipping was 16.00.
                            The cheapest 6.5 I have seen was at Bigsupplyshop for 17.12. They wanted 15.00 for shipping. Shipping costs suck for ammo.

Comment

Working...
                            X