Capital Ground Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital Ground Zero

Been hunting and shooting all my life, not many deer where we hunted, Dad, USMCR, got annoyed one year and shot a ground hog, made stew, don't attempt unless starving. Wanted to learn to shoot better and to learn about AR's and long range shooting so I bought a .264 LBC 24" super varmint, still waiting for body parts to regrow. Have read about reloading for 30 yrs, now I'm putting loads together,
    85gr sierra, 120 Nosler BT, 123 SMK, 123 Lapua SC, seeing some good groups while learning how to reload. Working on bench technique.\

I'm glad to be here and I hope to learn alot.
    Sligo (it's the name of a creek nearby)

Forgot this question, what's the meaning behind unwashed, warrior, and bloodied?

Comment

• bwaites
      • Mar 2011

Welcome! The Unwashed, Warrior, and Bloodied are just a fun identifier for how many posts someone has based off he whole Nordic/ Grendel/ Viking theme.

Comment

Welcome. I love the part about, "...still waiting for body parts to re-grow."

Comment

• sneaky one
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Yeah. what's up with re-grow ? Injured, ?? handicapped? Elaboration is welcomed also.. We are all in this together- in life, and the Grendel forum

Comment

• Variable
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post
            Yeah. what's up with re-grow ? Injured, ?? handicapped? Elaboration is welcomed also.. We are all in this together- in life, and the Grendel forum
            The Les Baer cost him an "arm and a leg"!!!
            Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
            We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

twas many a bloody pitched battle against them that lay siege against my war chest, but my newest sword gleams bright though my coffers are drained!!!

Comment

As I extricate my ketamine-numbed corpse from the ice-bath the honey trap lured me into the previous night, I check the gypsie witch-doctor sutures the black market surgeon did while robbing me of my kidney. They promised $10k, but the money was nowhere to be seen-my drink had been effectively spiked. I was doomed to be hustled from then on. All this, because I wanted a Hensoldt 3-12x56 Mil Dot scope with FFP, 34mm tube, and single-turn elevation turret...with some spare cash for Lapua brass and bullets...

Comment

lol, not only great information but also entertaining, keep it coming.

Comment

What to buy what to buy, a new rifle, tools, a few thousand bullets, 10 lbs of powder, primers, and oh yeah, some good glass.
                    Have to check out that donor list again.

Comment

Why do you think so many missing children cases are unsolved...They are not all for foreign or kidnap adoptions, sadly. China even harvests political prisoners for organs.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                        Administrator
                        • Feb 2011

Sligo, welcome! LRRPF52, start writing that novel, should be good read!

John
                        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

I actually have an entire story that I concocted years ago dealing with this. I just elaborated on it too much, and decided to delete the whole reply. It's best to wait.

Comment

This is not well thought out, but there are many sick, deranged, and downright evil things occuring in our communities and the world. Some times we see a single discreet action that by itself does not look evil but when added to what happened before and what is going to happen after, it is clear. When we are responsible for ourselves, then we can also help others. Communities are so large that it may be hard for the average citizen to take large risks for people they seemingly have no connection to. I am not a police officer, military, Fire and rescue, or belong to any other agency - God Bless them - that selflessly puts themselves and the security of their families at risk to protect us, but we all need to step up.

I think I see your point, if I understand it, I agree!

Write the book,,,,I'd buy it

Comment

Working...
                            X