• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midway has Amax 123's in stock

As of 10 PM Thursday (8/18/11) night.

Quicklink

Hoot

Yep, but the price is about $6.00 a box more than I pay for them.

Comment

Care to share where?

Comment

Midsouth Shooters Supply

Comment

• El Wray
          Bloodstained
          • Mar 2011

Try www.palmettostatearmory.com
          "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but of those who look on and do nothing." Albert Einstein

www.el-wray.blogspot.com

Comment

Still $2.50 higher than www.midsouthshooterssupply.com

I guess everyone has found it as the supply is low.

Comment

• MrDraco
              Warrior
              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by brickcues View Post
              Midsouth Shooters Supply
              However their shipping is higher then other places I've seen so it really comes out to about the same.

I already order a lot from Midway USA so it's actually cheaper for me to order a box at the same time I order other things and pay the extra $1 it adds to shipping then it is to make a special order from another site.

Comment

For me, Midsouth shipping is no more expensive than anyone else. If I order 10 boxes, each box delivered is $23.51. Not a bad deal at all. Cheaper than Palmetto or especially Midway before shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by MrDraco View Post
                  However their shipping is higher then other places I've seen so it really comes out to about the same.

I already order a lot from Midway USA so it's actually cheaper for me to order a box at the same time I order other things and pay the extra $1 it adds to shipping then it is to make a special order from another site.
                  If I only wanted 1 box I would go down to the Reloader Bench and pay the $30.00 + tax and walk out and still be ahead of Midway USA and Midsouth Shooters Supply. I do not do that as I try to save a few dollars here and there. I order in bulk as I reload for 45 ACP, 9mm, 5.56 and Grendel. I live in Tennessee and ordering thru Midsouth Shooters Supply I have to pay tax also. If I order 5 boxes with taxes and shipping from them it is still $1.50 a box cheaper than from Midway with their 10% discount and shipping and no tax.

Comment

I get my mine for $20.25 a box. Only downside is have to wait every 2-3 months to order them.

Comment

Care to share where?

Comment

Originally posted by brickcues View Post
                        Care to share where?
                        If I recall it is called Sunset Distributors LTD. Just to give you some ideas of their prices I just ordered 8lbs of 8208xbr for $120. My boss just gets a bunch of us together and orders all at once to save on the hazmat and shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by dmpowder View Post
                          If I recall it is called Sunset Distributors LTD. Just to give you some ideas of their prices I just ordered 8lbs of 8208xbr for $120. My boss just gets a bunch of us together and orders all at once to save on the hazmat and shipping.
                          I believe you may be mistaken, don't think that is the place. The Sunset distributors I found is just a "cheaper than dirt" store & they don't have 6.5 123s or any powder except blackpowder, at least that I could find. I am really interested where you got them for that good a price, though. Maybe you could ask the boss?

MLM

Comment

Just went and checked my photo copied pages and it says Sunset distributors with a phone number 641-847-2464. I'm pretty sure you have to have a resale license to deal with them. That is the reason we all go through the boss. Just checked CO prices on the license and they are not bad at all. So if you burn a ton of powder in year it may be worth it to get your own license and give them a call. Their prices are good on primers (highest is Fed's $28/1000) powder (as I mentioned above), and most bullets seem to be around $8 a box cheaper.

If you want let me know what you use the most of and I will let you know their prices. I have the list for their powders,primer and bullets (Hornady, Nosler, Sierra).

Comment

Cheaper Than Dirt! is America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, and we live up to that title. Expect bulk ammo deals, discount firearms, parts to build your next gun and more.

Comment

Working...
                              X