Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Alabama

Hi All!

I'm going to take the 6.5 Grendel plunge as soon as I have the money saved. I'll be reading here more that posting for a while to soak up what you already know.

Looking forward to being part of the community and posting results when I finely have it on the range.

Thanks

Welcome.

Comment

• bwaites
      • Mar 2011

Welcome!

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

Welcome, Grey Wolf! I have good and bad memories from driving through Alabama. One time we hit a brick lying, for some reason, on the middle of the interstate. Just tall enough to jar loose my oil pan and had oil spraying all over. On the other hand, another time a friendly armadillo was waddling through a wayside rest, and the kids got a kick out of that. Anyway, good to have ya. Enjoy!

John
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Thanks for the welcome all.

JWH, Alabama can be like that sometimes. If you get a chance take your family to Mt. Cheaha and camp in a tent. After dark if you don;'t use a fire you children will see the deer just walking through grazing. One walked up to with in 5 feet of my daughter. She thought that was the greatest thing.

If your intrested when your this way again let me know and I'll send directions and the Alabama site .

Comment

welcome from another newb

Comment

• txgunner00
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Howdy
              NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• Variable
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard!
                Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
                We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Welcome! I am new here as well. By the way, my grandparents came from clarke county alabama... grove hill is the town i think.

Again welcome.

By the way, You will love the grendel... i think its the caliber that the ar-15 should have been all along.

Comment

Welcome from New Mexico. I spent some time at Ft. Rucker(a lifetime ago).

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the family man!

Comment

Working...
                        X