X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombie like critters bullet

Well put sneaky one, I use the 90 TNT

Comment

The Amax will have no problem dispatching 2 legged law breaking, intruding zombies. Save those for long range dispatches and whoop out your 5.56 and your shotguns and .45s lol.

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

ruger, thanks- I may get a 5,000 rnd. pkg. of those tnt's-someday.. maybe next year. If I were to plan a bullet -on the cheap for any threat -close in---it would be a 70-80 grn. Corbon idea unit. Still not developed..
        Copper- powdered tin @ 2000 fps.===Full energy, material dump-inside the threat. Anything hit, any where on the body=mid size 2 legged critters- will go down. Might not want to eat it tho... I heard zombie tastes bad, tastes like the anti gunners, even when smoked for 2 days. Rock on!

Comment

• Kikn
          Warrior
          • Nov 2011

Just so you know there is an inherent difference between eating "Long Pig" and "Zombie" flesh, one is just plain icky, and the other is contaminated and diseased and could possibly infect you with its offliction..... I'll let you figure out which is which... <Snicker>

Comment

Mmmm....long pig.

Comment

i dont mind if the amax messes up the zombie. I havent found a good recipe for them yet

Comment

• Lead Chucker

I don't think a 2 legged critter wants to be hit with anything that comes from the end of a grendel!!

Comment

Originally posted by KentuckyBuddha View Post
                  I have not tried it yet, but this made me decide to try the 85, as even with swede, it appears the back of the pineapple is still intact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojx1FZKtnO8
                  Thanks for the link, impressive.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                    Warrior
                    • Oct 2012

You are very welcome sir...I am still looking forward to loading it myself.

Comment

yw sneaky one, I like the 90 TNT, very accurate @100 yd. I shoot an OW with 24 inch barrel, use BM (29.9 grains) @ 2.200" and it moves out @ 2856 fps.
                      I agree Zombies = anti gunners, they don't think for themselves and follow mob mentality. And again I agree they gotta taste bad and no amount of smoking, pickling, canning, or seasoning would help............ the Grendel Lives on !!!!!

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

As it I understand it, the 18" Satern barrel is optimized for the 123 grain round, and Hornady developed the 123 A Max precisely for the Grendel. So I have decided to "standardize" on that bullet. I don't know much about its terminal ballistics... but if you can't hit the "affirmative-action-american" that you are aiming at, then it doesn't matter; So accuracy therefore is my first concern... along with cost (and the 123 A max aren't too bad price wise), and finally "lethality".

Now i will admit to not being an expert... but plastic tip or not, anything weighing 123 grains hitting you at 2500 fps right between the eyes is gonna do some damage!!!

Comment

• Von Gruff
                          Chieftain
                          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Grendel-Gene View Post
                          As it I understand it, the 18" Satern barrel is optimized for the 123 grain round, and Hornady developed the 123 A Max precisely for the Grendel. So I have decided to "standardize" on that bullet. I don't know much about its terminal ballistics... but if you can't hit the "affirmative-action-american" that you are aiming at, then it doesn't matter; So accuracy therefore is my first concern... along with cost (and the 123 A max aren't too bad price wise), and finally "lethality".

Now i will admit to not being an expert... but plastic tip or not, anything weighing 123 grains hitting you at 2500 fps right between the eyes is gonna do some damage!!!
                          Precisely put.
                          http://www.vongruffknives.com/

sigpic Von Gruff

Grendel-Max

Exodus 20:1-17
                          Acts 4:10-12

Comment

Working...
                          X