• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ericv
    Warrior
    • Oct 2011

New Industry Partner forum

Hey I get the first post, welcome AR15 Build Box!! It's awesome design and a needed product at fair price from builder/shooter that know's what is needed and supplies what is needed to organize parts management.

Eric
    Last edited by Guest; 01-14-2013, 02:28 PM.
    Rock Hollow Tactical Carbon Fiber Free Float Hand Guards
    www.rockhollowtactical.com

I wanted to thank Hanka for this opportunity to share my humble offering to the AR15 market with the AR15 Build Box, a simple solution for those of us who like to plan and assemble our own AR15 builds from the ground up.

It's basically a professional solution to the tupperwear, odds & ends shipping boxes, bubble wrap, and other packaging/storage techniques that parts kits distributors, builders, retailers, and gunsmiths frequently use.

In addition to helping with quality control for distributors, it also helps the home hobbyist keep track of their AR15 build, while protecting it from drops, bumps, and scrapes. This is especially true when you go to ship off your parts to have custom work done.

We are honored to have all the support and positive feedback we have received so far, and feel blessed to be able to support the AR15 & 6.5 Grendel communities.

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

This is nice. We need to get all the 6.5 Grendel Ind. partners on here, makes an excellent place to find the goods we all want-need. Perfect focal point. Thanks , guys!

Comment

We have some very exciting news for the Grendel community coming out just around the corner.

Comment

If you haven't caught it yet, we just finished the first 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook, which you can pre-order through AR15buildbox.com.

Comment

• ericv
            Warrior
            • Oct 2011

Sweet and I already did. Any word oh shipping date?

Comment

I leave for SHOT tomorrow, and will be back Friday. Print job has already been started with a professional printing firm, who is scheduled to ship the order before the end of the month, maybe sooner. I will start shipping any initial-run handbooks I have when I get back, as I am scheduled to receive a stack while in Vegas.

I don't know about you guys, but even though I helped write it with JASmith and RickOShay, this handbook will be very useful to me on the bench, as I can reference the AA/Lapua/Vihtavuori/Ramshot/Western/Hodgdon's load data right there, with user data tables to write in my own favorite loads in the book that are placed after each manufacturer's load data section. Another cool thing is that RickOShay formatted all the mfgr data into one easily-read table graphic, unlike the photo-copied reloading handbooks many of us have become familiar with over the years.

JASmith has also included some really cool comparisons with common hunting calibers using Hornady's HITS method, and he also made a great velocity estimator worksheet graph to help you determine what the expected velocity for your barrel length should be when you only have data for another barrel length.

This handbook is written by Grendel owners/reloaders, for Grendel owners and reloaders. We hope you all thoroughly enjoy it, and we are already looking forward to working on the next volume. I want to thank everyone for all the help, especially the many forum members who have sent projectile samples, offered important input about their extensive experience with the 6.5mm caliber on game, and shared photos. This is a great community to be a part of, and both new and old forum members will have an excellent resource to add to their reloading bench now.

Comment

• Y85
                Warrior
                • Sep 2012

Just ordered mine -- you might want to consider adding a section to the website to let someone order multiple copies.

Comment

• txgunner00
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                  If you haven't caught it yet, we just finished the first 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook, which you can pre-order through AR15buildbox.com.

http://www.ar15buildbox.com/Sitemap.html
                  How did I miss this??? Ordered one.

Are subsonic loads going to be included in volume 2?
                  NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Just ordered mine -- you might want to consider adding a section to the website to let someone order multiple copies.
                    Roger that. I'll try to crack that code.

Are subsonic loads going to be included in volume 2?
                    Subsonic loads will be included in one of the upcoming volumes, and it very might well be Volume II, since I think we're looking at Grendel user-supplied load data.

Comment

• txgunner00
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

I'm willing to supply any data I have if you want it.
                      NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by txgunner00 View Post
                        I'm willing to supply any data I have if you want it.
                        Thanks. You're at the top of the list for subsonic data for the Grendel.

Comment

• ericv
                          Warrior
                          • Oct 2011

I hope we'll be able to buy powder again so we can test these I know, soon, when the craze is over. My local shop has been on vacation opening tomorrow, hopefully they still have stuff.

Comment

Some exciting new from SHOT Show this year! A new bugout bag for your family:

Comment

• Variable
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2011

Dangit. My BHB (5.11 Rush 72) is too small now. I'll have to get one of those.LOL

I'm reading a PA fiction book now ("Going Home") where I think the main character has that pack. He just keeps pulling out new item after new item. It's like a portable hole is in the bottom of his bag.
                              Last edited by Variable; 01-23-2013, 02:58 AM.
                              Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
                              We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Working...
                              X