The new and improved grendel t-shirt fundraiser for wyatt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lrgrendel
    Warrior
    • Jul 2013

Just recently joined.
    Are there shirts still available?
    Hope your boy is doing better.

Thanks

Comment

• babaganoush
      Warrior
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by hill.brandonj View Post
      He's good. He's crazy as ever. So much energy. And goofy. Breathing seems to get better day by day. When he sleeps he still breaths a little harder. But I've listened and lungs are sounding clearer. I just hope he shakes the cough by Monday. So we can start chemo again
      Very good to hear it, Brandon. It would seem he takes after his old man.

Shirts on the way, too? Well, you're just full of good news, this week!
      "A problem thoroughly understood is always fairly simple. Found your opinions on facts, not prejudices. We know too many things that are not true."

Charles F. Kettering

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Heard that boys! Irgrendel...the shirt order is over for now....BUT...BUT i tell you...I have a list going which is pretty lonely right now....but once it gets to 24 shirts of one design (sizes don't matter) I can order again....I would be more than happy to take an order from you...and when the time comes be it a month or what ever I'll let you know when to make payment either hit me up here or send an email to hill.brandonj@gmail.com THANKS!

also GUYS!!!! seems like I've goofed somehow I got to the last three orders last night...still waiting on money from those three people BUT.... I am two shirts short...SO, one of two things happened, I forgot to order those two OR i stuffed someones bag too full!!! so please if you get an extra email or message me and i will pay the shipping back to me so i can help that shirt find its appropriate owner..

Comment

• lrgrendel
          Warrior
          • Jul 2013

Brandon

No problem. If you remember I will take 2.
          Maybe start another thread when you get more???

Say Hi to your son for me.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Will do. And I probably Will strt a thread only for a new order. Good idea!

Comment

• Keep The Change
              Warrior
              • Mar 2013

That's great news about Wyatt. So glad he has energy and ability to be "goofy". Awesome!!
              Also great to hear you had some time to get things shipped. Cant wait to get them.

Comment

• sneaky one
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

BH- good to hear of Wyatts progress- goofin sounds great. Remember I mentioned that he should be fine? Positive thoughts for the future is all anyone can do. We as a team , always forget -how is the rest of your family holding up-. also- dealing with all this- per person in yo house? It can be a strain -even for the relatives. The out of town gang.. have it bad also, I know-I'm there also now.
                This is how familes stick together-or separate. Sounds good so far, keep your kids and family, and business alive and healthy.
                Once my shirts arrive-I have a few small global plans for that design. Might need a tweak-- We'll see what pops up. Always here to help, abap-
                S1

Comment

• babaganoush
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by hill.brandonj View Post
                  ...so please if you get an extra (shirt) email or message me and i will pay the shipping back to me so i can help that shirt find its appropriate owner..
                  wilco
                  "A problem thoroughly understood is always fairly simple. Found your opinions on facts, not prejudices. We know too many things that are not true."

Charles F. Kettering

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Helllllooooooooo

Comment

• tackdriver
                      Warrior
                      • Feb 2013

I got my shirt today and I think they turned out great. I am sure if you decide to do this again that more people will want one. I'm glad to hear the young one has his energy back and want you to know you are in my families prayers!

Comment

• hill.brandonj

I currently have a short list going trying to make to min 24 shirts so i can order again...so hopefully as everyone starts posting here about there shirts maybe some more orders from new guys will come in

thanks for report back on getting the shirt !

Comment

• Blacklab
                          Warrior
                          • Mar 2012

Just got my 2 today. Thank you

I hope all is going well with Wyatt. Still praying for a full recovery. Wink.
                          Last edited by Blacklab; 09-14-2013, 09:33 PM.
                          Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........

Comment

• babaganoush
                            Warrior
                            • Jan 2013

My two have arrived, just now. Thanks for putting this together, and allowing us to help with your little man.

David

Charles F. Kettering

Comment

• Sputnik
                              Warrior
                              • May 2013

My three arrived today. They look great! Thanks for all you do!

Comment

• Keep The Change
                                Warrior
                                • Mar 2013

My 3 shirts just came in. They look great Brandon. Ill be wearing mine tomorrow. Looks awesome. Thanks bro

Comment

Working...
                                X