X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Savage Shooter
    Warrior
    • Dec 2014

Heavy Duty, but HEAVY price also! $85 - $220 depending on the model. Wow, I guess if you shoot a lot of rounds and very fast it might be worth it, since the bag capacity is so high.
    My "6.5" = 24" AA Overwatch upper 1/9 twist, NC based US Tactical lower, standard A4 6 position stock, AR Gold Trigger, JPS SCS buffer, Vortex 6-24 x 50 FFP PST with EBR-2C MOA reticle

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
      Chieftain
      • Sep 2013

Savage Shooter, for most of us, the $85 is more than sufficient for your basic AR15/AR10 style rifles. They are a very durable brass catcher. I stalk hunt with mine and it only comes off the rifle when I clean the rifle. I don't spend the time fiddlefarting around with getting the velcro right, worrying if it slipped, peeling cases out of a melted catch bag, or any other such problems. It is durable, reliable, and have a fine capacity.

Kill a hog. Save the planet.
      My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• stevegun 1
        Unwashed
        • Nov 2014

DNS, interesting video, thanks for posting it. I watched a few of yours while I was on You Tube. I was very surprised to see how much reticle movement there was lining up the shots and even when the decision to press the trigger was made. Do you see this "movement" or was it a camera thing?

Comment

• newb
          Warrior
          • Feb 2015

The TRB looks nice!

I just got a thick cloth bag Caldwell. Haven't tried it yet.

Looks like the TRB is more mounting friendly -not getting in the way- of scopes, offset irons, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X