• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mongoosesnipe
    Chieftain
    • May 2012

new accubond long range

im sure its old news but i just saw the new 142gr 6.5 accubond long range its to beg for an ar but its stats are impresive non the less i was suprised there was not an offering more like it from the get go of the ablr line it is obviously designed with the 26 nosler in mind but should be fantastic out of any 6.5 bolt gun....

G1 BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT 0.719
    G7 BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT 0.350

sorry if its old news but it was new to me though i am a bit out of touch with current gun related news.... stupid grown up life
    Punctuation is for the weak....
  • Variable
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by mongoosesnipe View Post
    im sure its old news but i just saw the new 142gr 6.5 accubond long range its to beg for an ar but its stats are impresive non the less i was suprised there was not an offering more like it from the get go of the ablr line it is obviously designed with the 26 nosler in mind but should be fantastic out of any 6.5 bolt gun....

G1 BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT 0.719
    G7 BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT 0.350

sorry if its old news but it was new to me though i am a bit out of touch with current gun related news.... stupid grown up life
    I know what you mean man.

Check out the 129gr. ABLR: http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...light=Accubond

I want to try that sucker out. I think it might make a good SBR bullet.
    Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
    We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• cory
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2012

It's in stock at midsouthshootersupply
      "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• tony549
        Unwashed
        • Sep 2014

Nosler 129 gr ABLR blems are on sale at Shooters Pro Shop for ~$39/100 count

Comment

Working...
        X