FS new Hornady Grendel die set, Amax/VLD stem, Micrometer seating knob, $60 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MainDish
    Unwashed
    • May 2015

FS new Hornady Grendel die set, Amax/VLD stem, Micrometer seating knob, $60 shipped

SPF

This set has not been used. I got suckered into a Redding S Competition set so I can go through the pain of messing with expensive neck bushings for possibly no reason.

Help me with that pain by buying this. All new stuff ordered from Midway at these prices:
    -Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension die set $35 new
    -full length sizing die, seating die
    -spare expander $7 new
    -Amax/VLD seating stem insert (doesn't mash bullet tips) $13 new
    -Hornady Microjust micrometer seating stem (for all Hornady CGND dies) $30 new

Total, $85 new.

I'll sell it all shipped for $60, or sell everything -minus the Microjust for $40 shipped. (USA)
    I can take credit card, paypal, MO, etc. and will ship immediately after payment.

New here, but feel free to check out my transactions (same username) at Gunbroker or Long Range Hunting. Thanks!
    [HTML]HTML]
    Last edited by MainDish; 05-12-2015, 05:30 PM.
    Amateur builder, loader, LR hunter, prairie dog exploder
    7mm RM, 7mm-08, 6.5 Grendel
  • badmoon692008
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2015

I'll take it! Any possibility of getting a copy of the receipt for the dies so I could send in for the free bullets or have you already done that?

Comment

• MainDish
      Unwashed
      • May 2015

SPF to tackdriver.
      Sorry badmoon! I checked timestamps and someone beat you to it with a PM at 4:30AM. I just want to be as fair as possible.
      Amateur builder, loader, LR hunter, prairie dog exploder
      7mm RM, 7mm-08, 6.5 Grendel

Comment

• badmoon692008
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by MainDish View Post
        SPF to tackdriver.
        Sorry badmoon! I checked timestamps and someone beat you to it with a PM at 4:30AM. I just want to be as fair as possible.
        no worries

Comment

Working...
        X