• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MainDish
    Unwashed
    • May 2015

Mediocre Burris binos and compact spotter MAKE OFFER

Here I have a compact 12-24x50 Burris compact spotter that I used on a window clamp for one antelope trip. The optical quality is not bad, but it is just rarely used. Decent feel to knobs and armored body. This would be a second place spotter to a Swaro if those were the only two spotters in the world.

Also I have a pair of Burris binocs that came free with a scope long ago. Never used, collecting dust. With case and neck strap. Was going to give to a nephew but it's cleaning time.

I have a compact tripod, window mount, and a hard case I can include.

Make me an offer.

I can take card, paypal, MO, etc. I will ship immediately after payment. Thanks!
    Amateur builder, loader, LR hunter, prairie dog exploder
    7mm RM, 7mm-08, 6.5 Grendel
  • MainDish
    Unwashed
    • May 2015

I've had some questions about the value of these and the original prices. Here's some more info:

The binos came with a scope in a package, so it's hard to say what a real price would've been. Midway had them at one point for $115:

midwayusa.com/product/653332/burris-landmark-binocular-10x-32mm-roof-prism-green

I don't remember what I paid for the compact spotter, but likewise Midway had it for $130:

midwayusa.com/product/968380/burris-landmark-compact-spotting-scope-12-24x-50mm-black

Not surprised to see the 100% positive ratings on the spotter, as I like the reviewers thought it was a great little tool for the money. When I say "mediocre" it is all relative. On this forum people have a pretty high bar for primary optics.

Offers welcome, don't be shy. I expect shipping on one of the items individually to be about $12, maybe $15 shipped together in that case.
    Amateur builder, loader, LR hunter, prairie dog exploder
    7mm RM, 7mm-08, 6.5 Grendel

Comment

• toolsofthetrade
      Warrior
      • May 2011

What power are the binos?

Comment

Working...
      X