• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wraith1516
    Warrior
    • Dec 2014

308 arrow

Just got off the phone with the guy selling the 308 arrow the company is in Georgia.
    from what he said the cases are made by hornady and it is its own case not based off any parent case but the case head is "similar to 7.62x39" and it uses grendel magazines if the specs for the 125gr tnt are true it could be a great 30cal ar round . The dont sell barrels or bolts separate you have tobuy an upper or a complete rifle the barrel is an E.R.Shaw and bolt is hard chromed
  • GLShooter
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2014

I just got some Arrow brass in. It is stamped 308 ARROW. Using a Hornady HS gauge the shoulder location is exactly the same as on my Lapua Grendel cases. It is just a Grendel opened up to 30 caliber. Nothing fancy or unique at all. The brass came in from Bonners Ferry, Idaho.

I already have a 30 Major Black Hole upper in-transit from RPG so I'll just use this brass in it when it shows up.

Greg

Comment

• ricsmall
      Warrior
      • Sep 2014

And they use bolts from AA in their guns, at least they used to. I Have a buddy who has one. Not sure if he's ever chronod it but he likes it.

Richard
      Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

Working...
      X