• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • customcutter
    Warrior
    • Dec 2014

Hunting some varmints around my house

Moderators if this is deemed inappropriate please delete.

I had a flag mounted on the front of my house with a picture of the American flag and the Holy Bible under it. I had the words God and Country across the bottom. Last week someone decided to tear the flag, the pole, and the hanger off the side of my house and throw it behind the hedge in front of my house. I just ordered an 8 camera security system to mount in and around my house. We've been here for 25 years and the house has been broken into 2 times and the trucks 3 times. This is the final straw. It makes me want to sit in the bushes.....
  • Variable
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

It's highly unfortunate that in these days suitable treatment for 2 legged varmints is very hard to apply in a manner that is both effective AND legal.....

It's really a sad commentary on our nation.

Good luck, stay safe, and don't go to jail. I'd say "happy hunting", but posting up proof of premeditation would be injurious to your cause, so I just wish you luck in staying safe instead.
    Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
    We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• rabiddawg
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2013

Be smart too.

My family and i personally know a young 21 yo male that will be sentenced on july 8 for shooting into the getaway vehicle after the perps had been yanking on door handles of their cars at 3am. He killed one and hit the other two.

He and his family had a belly full of car break-ins
      Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• customcutter
        Warrior
        • Dec 2014

Yes, I'd rather have video of the perps for LEO to arrest and prosecute. They've only been able to lift finger prints once and successfully prosecuted that case. Kids my son went to school with at the time, many years ago...

RD sorry to hear about your young friend, hope he fairs well.
        Last edited by customcutter; 06-28-2015, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• Drift
          Warrior
          • Nov 2014

An orange grove and a backhoe come to mind. Or a chipper shredder

Comment

• customcutter
            Warrior
            • Dec 2014

Too many slime settling phosphate pits in Polk county with some very large lizards in them to bother with shredders or backhoes

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

CC., I have a generator, to Power Things Up- ooopsie, the cord came undone...cables too...an accident. sorry.. ooops again on things -- then to the criminals parents-- I say,

sorry on your sons electrical shortcomings issues- you dint train that boy properly. I ALWAYS blame the parents .. No premeditation that way. Hee!
              Last edited by sneaky one; 06-29-2015, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• jawbone
                Warrior
                • Jan 2012

remembering that there is a lawyer following every bullet, especially outside your house, here's hoping your security cams get some good footage and good convictions.

Comment

Working...
                X