• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

How to post pictures

1. Go to the lower right corner of the "Quick Reply" section and click on the "Go Advanced" box.

2. In the next screen, below the "Your Message" section and in the "Additional Options" section click the "Manage Attachments" box.

3. In the new window that opens up click the "Add Files" box, and when that pops up another little window click the "Select Files" box. Go find the file(s) on your computer, click on them, and choose "Open." You should see your file(s) in the little window so click "Upload Files."

4. This brings you back to the main File Upload Manager window, and your file(s) should appear down in the Attachments area. Click "Done."

5. This brings you back to the "Additional Options" section and you should see your image file(s) under the "Manage Attachments" box. You can now either "Submit Reply" or "Preview Post."

Note: Make sure your picture is a standard picture file format and is not sized bigger than 1500 x 1500 pixels.
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
  • jiml
    Bloodstained
    • Jun 2015

Thanks for the info. I been wanting show my Grendel but had no idea how to load pics. Did it the first time. Way good for me.

Comment

• abnrecon
      Unwashed
      • Jul 2015

Radical Arms Grendal

20 inch SS barrel, MBA1 stock, 6x24x50 Osprey scope, Ergo grip
      Attached Files

Comment

• John Galt
        Unwashed
        • Sep 2015

My newest Grendel

Here's my newest Grendel from Mark at Precision Firearms.
        Could not be happier!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Sully
          Unwashed
          • Nov 2015

18" AA upper, 6-24 Vortex PST FFP, AAC SDN-6, SAA-E, JP Silent Capture Buffer Spring
          Attached Files

Comment

• NugginFutz
            Chieftain
            • Aug 2013

People should realize that this thread was intended to describe how to post pics, not to be a photo thread, in and of itself.

Nice looking setup, though.
            If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Canman
              Unwashed
              • Dec 2014

How hard would it be to upgrade this site yo let you post directly from your photo?
              Like facebook. Takes like two seconds.

Comment

• NugginFutz
                Chieftain
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Canman View Post
                How hard would it be to upgrade this site yo let you post directly from your photo?
                Like facebook. Takes like two seconds.
                If the board had the budget that Facebook does, I suppose it wouldn't be hard at all. Since it doesn't, it is not so easy.
                If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• bwaites
                  • Mar 2011

Its actually a pretty complex process. Facebook is almost instantaneous because they own you. They are inside your computer system, running many different processes while you are surfing. They know location, etc., and their budget by the minute is more than ours for the year. Heck, their budget for a minute is probably more than our budget has been since the board was started!

Comment

• Medic22
                    Unwashed
                    • Aug 2016

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like medic0422.

Comment

• Mav714
                      Bloodstained
                      • May 2016

I did all that but my Macpro didn't have the picture in a file format that would work. I'll keep trying thanks.

Comment

• Timmy2Knives
                        Bloodstained
                        • Jun 2017

rps20170715_075846.jpg

testing

Comment

• lrgrendel
                          Warrior
                          • Jul 2013

If you have trouble as I do...

I use my IPad all the time but it won't upload my photos. If I take photos with my IPad they are always too large ( the file is)

If I used a photo and picture resizer on my IPad it would probably work.

So when I am posting I post the text using my IPad but use my Samsung Note 3 Droid with a photo resizer to edit my post and post the photos.

Comment

• Mytie
                            Unwashed
                            • Jul 2017

Any suggestions I'm try to upload a picture but it's says its to large. Uploading from a IPhone 6s. I guess I should ask how do I resize a photo on a iPhone 6s?

Comment

• Drillboss
                              Warrior
                              • Jan 2015

This may not be the best solution, but it works for me on my iphone (I think it's a 4, probably time to upgrade).

I email the photo to myself and it asks what size I want to email it as. Knock it down a few levels and then you should be able to upload that pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X