• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jimbo
    Unwashed
    • Jun 2015

New gun is a shooter !

image.jpgJust finished my BHW 6.5 LBC build and couldn't be happier , shooting factory 123 amax rounds and it looks promising !!!
    Last edited by Jimbo; 08-07-2015, 08:58 PM.
  • jawbone
    Warrior
    • Jan 2012

already found a node with factory ammo? lucky dog.

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

It'll be hard to improve on that! Thanks for posting.

Comment

• NugginFutz
        Chieftain
        • Aug 2013

Oh, dear! Now what will you do with all that extra time you have by not needing a workup?

Superior shooting, and wonderful luck with the build liking factory Amax.
        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• biodsl
          Chieftain
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]6734[/ATTACH]Just finished my BHW 6.5 LBC build and couldn't be happier , shooting factory 123 amax rounds and it looks promising !!!
          I'd say that's an understatement. Congrats!
          Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• Variable
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Wow! That's sweet for sure.
            Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
            We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• Jimbo
              Unwashed
              • Jun 2015

This is my first Grendel and I was really supprized at the accuracy , I enjoy long range shooting and think I'm gonna love this cal . Soon as it gets broke in good I'm gonna stretch her legs out to 500 and see what these 123's will do .
              I hand load everything and have xb8208 and plenty of 123's hopefully it will not take to much to work up a load to match the factory ammo but that's half the fun for me !

Comment

• NugginFutz
                Chieftain
                • Aug 2013

Save your time trying to break one of those BHW's in. It's been virtually everyone's experience that those Polygonal 3P tubes shoot well from the first round. Any mention of "break-in" from BHW has to do with laying down a guilding layer of copper within the bore. This is why Carl from BHW recommends you avoid Ammonia based cleaning solvents.
                If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

Working...
                X