• Mnwhiskeyman
      Unwashed
      • Jul 2016

wish they did an SBR one

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

UPDATE: Heard back from Faxon and after profiling and chambering the next step is QPQ nitriding, and so estimated delivery time to me is 3-4 weeks out. Let's be conservative and say 4 weeks, and let's call 4 weeks a month. So they should be delivered to me in bulk August 18, after which I have to box them up and send them out to you guys.
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

MWM, what we'll do next will depend on feedback from the Horde.

We've got this 16", so I'd suggest either a 20" on the one hand, or a 12" SBR on the other. But, then again, 18" seems popular, as well.

But first things first. . . .
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

Comment

• Mnwhiskeyman
            Unwashed
            • Jul 2016

roger that! I will send check tomorrow for the barrel! thanks for doing this and setting this up.

Comment

• lesbaer45
              Bloodstained
              • Mar 2015

Packing Party @ BRT house 8/18!

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
              UPDATE: Heard back from Faxon and after profiling and chambering the next step is QPQ nitriding, and so estimated delivery time to me is 3-4 weeks out. Let's be conservative and say 4 weeks, and let's call 4 weeks a month. So they should be delivered to me in bulk August 18, after which I have to box them up and send them out to you guys.
              So there will be a packing party at BFT house, 8/18/2016.

Free beer and eats so I've been told. Bring your own cardboard.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                Administrator
                • Feb 2011

The eats are foam peanuts. Gonna get wild when we break out the bubble wrap. . . .

Comment

• JRH65
                  Unwashed
                  • Jun 2016

Thanks for heading this up BFT! Excited to hear we are getting much closer!!

Comment

• 2_speed
                    Bloodstained
                    • Nov 2011

I agree. Thanks to BFT for putting forth the effort. The check is in the mail. It took me a couple of days to find a stamp.
                    (Who uses snail mail any more?)
                    Tom

Comment

• sneaky one
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

I'll be there helping , & cooking some of Johns burgers, & my favorite baby back pork ribs. Open to anyone,, just need a 2 weeks heads up- bring a side dish also- DO NOT SHOW UP EMPTY HANDED, thank you.

Foam peanuts are mn soy based- biodegradeable- in water. Kinda edible---------- ----- ---- Ever ate a Soy burger? Ever ate at Mcdonnies? We'll have Real Food here.

contact BFT. He's out East at the moment. Jersey...

Yes - a few of us put this minimalistic barrel profile together 2 years ago., - It's a No = Biggie. It's a major thought - ideas to get a something going- aside of the main MFG.
                      Manufacturing group, anything - is a goal now.. Gotta keep current. Push ..... Try 12" tubes next. Then,,, 18" tubes.

So if the faxon bbl., is really happening, this is Gigantic gents, ladies, Time will tell the end results of this all--- it should be stellar...

Or , show up, we can order pizza's. Let us know.

I spent the day in 100* temps. Let us know.

Yes , I have a Faxon 16" on order.
                      Last edited by sneaky one; 07-23-2016, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

Ummm.,,, the main goal for me- was to try out the Huldra upper that was purchased in June---- to see if I can transplant the Faxon 6.5 Grrr tube onto the Huldra Gas piston system.

Again, time will tell the results. The gas port diam. will tell all.,,, maybe someone could pop in with some specs . ?-----.078 is good for mid length - across the tables? No matter the round ?

Just buy this FAXON bbl. Keep it in Your safe-
                        Pricepoint is nice. It's a ssshhh,,! Kinda like an 80 % lower receiver idea. It's yours to keep.

I'm thinking of getting a second unit. Hill Billary looks daunting gents , & Ladies. Hmmm...
                        Last edited by sneaky one; 07-26-2016, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Ultrashock
                          Unwashed
                          • Jul 2016

Hi there I'm new here and was wondering if this group buy is still going on? I'm looking to build an home defense/ hunting rifle.. Thanks much!

Comment

• Slappy
                            Warrior
                            • Feb 2014

YUP!!! Go to the first page and follow the directions. It is getting close and there are some left because BFT has not stated otherwise. The price is 195 and 10 bucks for shipping. 205 total and you need to get the money sent in per directions from the first page! BANG BANG!!

Comment

• Ultrashock
                              Unwashed
                              • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Slappy View Post
                              YUP!!! Go to the first page and follow the directions. It is getting close and there are some left because BFT has not stated otherwise. The price is 195 and 10 bucks for shipping. 205 total and you need to get the money sent in per directions from the first page! BANG BANG!!
                              I'll send out full payment this Monday via snail mail, unless you have PayPal. Thanks

Comment

• sneaky one
                                Chieftain
                                • Mar 2011

I'm stoked for mine to arrive, basic upper rec. no toys on outside, I can machine many of the piccatiny rail spots off- for a 70 yd purpose built animal. Super lite. Small red dot reflex scope-

Park it in the safe until I get older..... Function test it beforehand, always . Check your hand. Jokey. it was less money than the BHW -5.56 tube for $ 229, that I got 3 yrs ago,
                                polygonal rifling is cool, Melanite coatings- BHW--- 3R, etc,,,.

Just get it now, while we still can ORDER STUFF.We have no clue what's up next. It will at least!,,, Be a 1 MOA @ 100yd. gun. I spend time @ ranges- just watching- egads- people with no training.

We can't surrender the past, yet, they may Try. Join the NRA, Help save our hunting , & shooting rights under the second amendment.
                                Last edited by sneaky one; 07-31-2016, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X