X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slappy
    Warrior
    • Feb 2014

Parts. Ordered NiB BCG/Precision FA, Aero upper and ambi lower and I already have a carbon fiber hand guard, titanium gas block and tube, so well on the way. What is nice about the ambi Aero lowers besides having the ambi bolt release is they come with a 4/40 set screw in the back where the buffer tube screws in for the little spring for the take down pin. You do not have to worry about the spring if you ever take it apart and they also have a tension screw in there. BANG BANG!!

Comment

• JRH65
      Unwashed
      • Jun 2016

Dropped my payment in the mail and ordered my ODIN Works BCG this weekend with free shipping!

Comment

• 2_speed
        Bloodstained
        • Nov 2011

If Faxon is delayed because of the 5R button, is there still a chance of getting 3R? Just wonderin'. I'm still happy with 5R if that's what shakes out.
        Tom

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

UPDATE: Great news! Faxon says the new 5R button has arrived earlier than expected, and they "are moving through rifling and stress relief this week."
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Slappy
            Warrior
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by bluntforcetrauma View Post
            update: Great news! Faxon says the new 5r button has arrived earlier than expected, and they "are moving through rifling and stress relief this week."
            yyiipppeeeee!!!! Bang bang!!

Comment

• superman4283
              Unwashed
              • Jun 2016

Is it to late to get in?

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                Administrator
                • Feb 2011

Hey, Super, not at all: the more the merrier!
                :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

Comment

• JRH65
                  Unwashed
                  • Jun 2016

That's great news!!! Is there an expected completion and ship time now?

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                    Administrator
                    • Feb 2011

JRH: Sorry, I have not been given an estimate of a revised date.

Comment

• Slappy
                      Warrior
                      • Feb 2014

Just a couple more parts and I shall be ready for the barrels to be sent!! YIIPPPEEEE!!! BANG BANG!!

Comment

• Forest
                        Unwashed
                        • Jun 2016

I've lurked this forum for quite awhile and signed up because the time has come to conceive a Grendel of my own. This barrel is about what i'm looking for but my turn off is the "thin" .700 profile which lends itself to handi, but also heat. My understanding is thinner profiles heat up faster, which puts in my mind a loss of accuracy, but they also cool faster. I would like to be one of the test subjects of a new design and i think it will suit me almost perfectly. I just need to move my last foot off the fence.

Comment

• Slappy
                          Warrior
                          • Feb 2014

For 205 dollars you just can't beat it. The plug has not been pulled yet so there are a few/couple left. Better get with it before they are gone. Time is getting close?? BANG BANG!!

Comment

• Younger
                            Warrior
                            • Dec 2012

I just couldn't take it any longer. Check is in the mail. Now to order a few more parts!

Comment

• Forest
                              Unwashed
                              • Jun 2016

Is it too late to send a deposit, or do I need to send the cost in full? This idea is crazy enough to work.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                                Administrator
                                • Feb 2011

All is good! Not too late. Deposits are fine. But we are getting close to everybody needing to have the second half of their deposits ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X