X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigStickSmoker
    Bloodstained
    • Apr 2015

Sneaky......you have a great idea! I have been thinking about it myself to order one at least and maybe another....

BFT....I guess I will be sending you at least one more order with my check....I was the second order in...so I wonder what I will be this time! I hope NOT number 12

Best Regards All!

Comment

• am4966
      Chieftain
      • Jul 2014

BFT how many have you sold it reservered? Please message me the info thanks
      12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
      Surge - Rugged Suppressor
      Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• Savageman25
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2014

I'm not entirely sure why BFT hasn't updated the amounts that are on order. I know that I was number 12 when I sent mine in a few months ago. Only thing is I only put a deposit down so maybe he doesn't count it unless it's full payment. Possible someone may have backed out also, never know. So if anyone has sent in more orders since my last post when I stated I was sending in my order you would be 13 or up.

Comment

• Fredman
          Warrior
          • Sep 2014

Well, I hate to say it, but I'm thinking on backing out ant getting an AA 16" barrel.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
            Administrator
            • Feb 2011

I'm here, just running both ways in three directions!
            :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• KARB2014
              Unwashed
              • Sep 2015

Hello I was wondering if we could get a running total to date? Once the tax check clears I'm really think about going in on this buy, I really want to build an upper that I won't feel guilty running steel through.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                Administrator
                • Feb 2011

KARB, the running total to date is 11 of 50. Hold your check; what I'm going to do is accept commitments going forward, but not money. If we get enough commitments by Tax Day, April 15, we'll do this, otherwise I'm going to refund all monies after that date.

These barrels represent a nice, little evolutionary step forward for the 6.5 Grendel program, as do my Cerberus bullets, and it's a service to the Grendel Horde to provide them at cost. But if there's no interest we'll try something else. About the time I posted up this group buy, Black Hole Weaponry announced a sale, and following that Alexander Arms announced a sale, so maybe the 6.5 Grendel budget barrel market is satisfied. I understand nobody likes to wait when something is in stock and ready to ship.

At any rate, this is well worth doing — at least in my mind — so we'll press through tax season, so tell your buddies and then email me your firm commitments. Depending on how it's going, I'll hit you up to follow through in a month, so be ready.
                :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

Comment

• COTNTOP
                  Warrior
                  • Mar 2011

Put me down for another barrel if it will help. I am in no rush, would like to see this GB make it to the finish line. Let me know if I need to send money. THANKS

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                    Administrator
                    • Feb 2011

Sounds good, CNT! Your number for this barrel is 13/50.

OK, boys, who's next?

Comment

• din
                      Warrior
                      • Feb 2015

Sign me up for one. I'll figure out some way to justify it to the wife.

Comment

• koden
                        Bloodstained
                        • Sep 2014

I've got a few lowers I need to build up. I'll throw together a 16" grendel just for giggles. Hopefully a 24 (or how about a 26" extended gas system barrel?!?) follows later this year.

I'll commit to one 16" barrel.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                          Administrator
                          • Feb 2011

Excellent, gentlemen! Din you're 14/50 and koden you're 15/50.

Comment

• 2_speed
                            Bloodstained
                            • Nov 2011

Maybe this will get off the ground yet! Keep those cards & letters coming....

Comment

• KARB2014
                              Unwashed
                              • Sep 2015

Count me in. I really like the Faxon barrels and would love to see them start producing them. I'm in no rush so the wait is no problem for me.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                                Administrator
                                • Feb 2011

K14 = 16/50

Comment

Working...
                                X