• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

MidwayUSA 6.5 Grendel Sale as of 20150817

Just got the latest MidwayUSA flyer in the mail and there's a Hornady ammo sale, which includes 6.5 Grendel.
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
  • lamrith
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Ughhhh two hours too late. just spent all my money for a while on a new Hornady LnL..

Thanks for sharing BFT!
    Anderson lower with ALG Combat trigger and Ergo F43 stock:
    18" 1:8 6.5 grendel barrel, 13" troy alpha free float, Mbuis, PA 4-14x44 FFP ACSS scope.
    SAA lower(Form 1 in process)
    16" 1:9 5.56 barrel, A2 sightpost, GI Handguard, Eotech XPS2.0 w/ 1.5-5x magnifier.
    Anderson Pistol lower:
    16" 1:8 300BLK Free Float, Eotech XPS2.0
    6" 9mm with 7" free float and KAK muzzle device, Magpull MBUIS

Comment

• JPShooter
      Bloodstained
      • Jul 2015

Guys,

Go to SGAMMO.COM, they have Grendel aplenty with better shipping prices. I'm in no way associated other than I've bought a lot of ammo from them over the years, and as a matter of fact I bought 200 rounds of Hornady 6.5 Grendel 123 SST today! It was this post that got me looking, and when I did the math, I went with SGAMMO.com.

Jake

Comment

• M60gov20
        Bloodstained
        • Jul 2015

I've been getting mine from sgammo.com too. I have some more arriving tomorrow. Best prices I could find.

Comment

• san antonio fj
          Bloodstained
          • Mar 2015

I also use SGammo, they have some of the fastest shipping on the net and great prices.

Comment

Working...
          X