• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • usmcm16a2
    Warrior
    • Aug 2015

WTS:As new Tikka T3 Sporter in 6.5x55.

Folks,

Have the Grendel fever, so the herd gets thinned. I have an as new Tikka T3 Sporter that is an absolute tack driver. It has its box and all paperwork. They sell for $1500 I am asking $1280. Or will trade for a Grendel upper, or Grendel reloading supplies. Have a look it is on http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=502175874. Any Qs please feel free to ask and thanks, look at my feed back on GB, and calguns.net I am usmcm16a2.
  • Hatiwolf
    Unwashed
    • Aug 2015

Dont do it, youll be sorry. The 6.5 sweede can only be replaced by the 260 or 6.5 creedmore. Do them both and you can use 120s for both calibers!

Comment

• bow shot
      Bloodstained
      • Aug 2015

I might be your guy, I'll PM ya. 'Looking for a Swede to replace my beloved sporterized '94 Mauser, which was recently passed down to my son.

Comment

• bow shot
        Bloodstained
        • Aug 2015

left handed?

Hmmm... is this a lefty?

Comment

• bow shot
          Bloodstained
          • Aug 2015

And, BTW, Hatiwolf said it precisely!

Comment

• am4966
            Chieftain
            • Jul 2014

Sell that bugger get into your grendel, then you can replace it with a Creedmore if you feel the urge. Does what the swed died in a short action, great ammo by hornady too.

Or build a Grendel Bolt action like a few of the members are going to do when when the Howa mini action comes out.
            12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
            Surge - Rugged Suppressor
            Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Can also build a boltie in Grendel GM- extra throat length. Loads @ 2.40 oal. Or tweak your own. Reamer for GM is thru Manson reamers. PM von gruff.

Comment

Working...
              X