• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • usmcm16a2
    Warrior
    • Aug 2015

Folks,

I am fed up, I have submitted the issue to e-bay for refund. I pulled the trigger on a BHW 18" 1:8 mid length, with head spaced bolt for $233 SHIPPED. They were very kind, and I should have bought from them originally. Kudos to Black Hole Weaponry. A2

Comment

• am4966
      Chieftain
      • Jul 2014

Well you made a fine choice. The BHW barrel is known to shoot well,and if you didn't I would ask for a type II bolt. Id also invest in a adjustable Gas Block or adjustable Gas key. It will help with the cycling, also a Jp flat wire buffer spring will help.

Labor Day sale this weekend at JP and other places. A lower priced adjustable Gas block from radical firearms 40.00
      12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
      Surge - Rugged Suppressor
      Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• bow shot
        Bloodstained
        • Aug 2015

Keep at it USMC, ist a learning experience, and you'll end up an expert. We've all had these growing pains, gas guns, bolt guns, cars....

Comment

• usmcm16a2
          Warrior
          • Aug 2015

Folks,

Happy ending, I have sold my Tikka, and the Howa. The fellow that I bought the barrel, bolt, and carrier from is offering me a refund. In addition, I bought 2 barrel/bolt combs from Black Hole Weaponry. An 18" and 20" in .264LBC, the 18" is mid-length and will have Syrac adjustable gas block. Thanks BHW. A2

Comment

Working...
          X