• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

The good ol' days

I bet this would get a kid in real trouble today.

• LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

AOW/Destructive Device

Definitely NFA material requiring colonoscopy and finger printing, Chief LEO sign off.
    NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• BigStickSmoker
      Bloodstained
      • Apr 2015

NO DOUBT!!! Maybe even fired upon.

That said $5.98. What a deal today and pretty pricey back in the day!!!

will have to check eBay now. I want one!��

Comment

• Wonk
        Bloodstained
        • Feb 2015

I can't remember how many Saturday mornings I would see 3 or 4 kids probably 12-14 years old riding down the main street of town with 22 rifles strapped across the basket on their bicycles headed for the town dump to shoot rats and nobody paid any attention to them except me who was wishing I was old enough to go with them. Today it would make national news.

Comment

• JASmith
          Chieftain
          • Sep 2014

Not even sure if cowboy hats or wear would be allowed in schools today -- too provocative.

The concealed cap pistol would result in possible jail for the parents even of the kid didn't get shot by a nervous LEO.
          Last edited by JASmith; 09-02-2015, 04:09 AM. Reason: Lousy typing!
          shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
          -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
            Warrior
            • Oct 2012

I heard a segment the other day on a podcast in which they explained a little girl wasn't allowed to carry a Wonder Woman lunchbox because superheroes solve problems with violence instead of with discussion. I don't know if many are familiar with the old comics but that is pretty much the polar opposite of the character, plus it is an idiotic idea on the face of it. This hat would get you snap-expelled in that school for sure.

Comment

Working...
            X