What is considered the most accurate production 6.5 Grendel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ah1whiskey
    Warrior
    • Sep 2015

never owned one-- i'm sure there are quite a few that shoot really well.

i roll my own as it is just too easy to do a ar-15 rifle-- the 6.5G is inherently accurate from the start. so you get a big + to work with by just using it.

if i was looking to build a sub sub sub moa rifle for long long range -- i would look at what barrels the folks are using to make those 1,000-1,500 yard shots with. and start the build from there. probably a well know barrel , cut rifling that is well know in long range accuracy shoots.

if you want super accuracy you will want to do your own loads to get those extra .10s on the target at range. a great barrel properly set up and a good load do wonders--

Comment

• Kilco
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
      I actually have 2, a 20" and a 28" that both do that. My 28" has several sub .2 groups and regularly shoots sub .25. I also have a 16" with an AA barrel that may actually outshoot the other two, I just don't have enough rounds yet to prove it. Its waiting for a cerakote job.
      I've had my hopes up that the 16" AA barrel will be a shooter... affordable, and would make for some awesome hunting builds.

Comment

• scottg
        Unwashed
        • Feb 2015

I've got the 264lbc super varmint, shoots better than me. Only shot it out at 300yds but its dead nuts accurate. Have the 12x42 nightforce on top.

Comment

Working...
        X