• M60gov20
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2015

Thank you!

Comment

• PredatorDown
      Warrior
      • Jun 2014

Very nice! I think I've hit two on consecutive shots, but never three! Dang good shooting!

Comment

• M60gov20
        Bloodstained
        • Jul 2015

Something I did this time that I don't normally. My girlfriend came out and was going to record it. As I laid down to get ready she recieved an important phone call. I was waiting for her to get done. While waiting I did some dry firing practice and made a point to grab the trigger at its lowest point and really try to follow through. She. Ended up going back inside so I went ahead and shot. I wish I would have got it on video. Maybe I will be able to do it again.

Comment

• BigBC
          Bloodstained
          • Oct 2015

Great job! I hope to achieve the same results. I haven't yet finished my build. Still looking for optic and mount. Any suggestions?

Comment

• VASCAR2
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by BigBC View Post
            Great job! I hope to achieve the same results. I haven't yet finished my build. Still looking for optic and mount. Any suggestions?
            You'll want a canted mount for your scope to more than likely get enough elevation to get to 1000 yards. I'm using a 20 MOA Aadmount and a 6.5-20 X 50 Mildot scope.

Comment

Working...
            X