• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
    Thanks fellas and I have gotten my rifles back late this afternoon, Im super pumped bout this the guy who stole them asked me if I would not press charges LOL buddy dont drop the soap is all I had to say to him.

RICKI We have big deer down south I grew up in southwest louisiana and me and some family members killed deer back in the swamp along the mermeteau river that went 200 pounds one was a 11 point killed chrismas day 1998.
    Do the crime, pepper the angus. Glad you got your rifles back. That is excellent news! If I were in charge, body parts would be removed for the theft.
    NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Wow, a5 you are too nice. Waterboarding from me to the thief would look like Halloween candy hand outs. Not. Thanks for not going over the top. it speaks well of all of us as a whole.

Grrrr..... If everyone was honest- we would have no need for locks-keys.

Comment

• Rickyi
        Bloodstained
        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
        Thanks fellas and I have gotten my rifles back late this afternoon, Im super pumped bout this the guy who stole them asked me if I would not press charges LOL buddy dont drop the soap is all I had to say to him.

RICKI We have big deer down south I grew up in southwest louisiana and me and some family members killed deer back in the swamp along the mermeteau river that went 200 pounds one was a 11 point killed chrismas day 1998.
        Great News! So glad you got that special rifle back! Grandpa has a big smile on his face, I bet from Heaven! I'm on the look out for some of those big deer down here! :-)

Comment

• A5BLASTER
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2015

Thanks fellas.

Ricky go look around the public ground in jefferson davis parish ad the river bottoms that are within 500 yards of bean ad rice feilds and you will find some big deer.
          Jennings, Lake Arthur, Gueydan start around there bro.

Comment

Working...
          X