Warrior
    • Dec 2012

attempting to show off rifle

trying to show you my rifle. not too good at this,,,,
    Attached Files
  • dammitman
    Warrior
    • Dec 2012

now i just gotta figure out how i did that!

Comment

• danm
      Warrior
      • Aug 2014

Looks good, love the side charger! I've never shot one but like the theory, how's it working for ya'?

Comment

• dieselmudder
        Bloodstained
        • Sep 2015

Sweet looking rig, details on that upper please.

Comment

• dammitman
          Warrior
          • Dec 2012

ordered the barrel from shilen during the really hard to find anything time a couple years ago. took 7 months to come. 20 inch threaded 1/9 twist. met a guy online who had contact with someone who worked for LAR before they sold to remington and bought the right side charge OPS 6.5 upper reciever. i was told maybe only a couple dozen made. nickel boron carrier really is slick movement. LAR lower reciever with basic LPK that i have done just a bit of tweaking on. really need to buy a nice trigger someday. LAR gas block (non adjustable). LAR rifle length quad rail (no linger made) used the magpul moe+ grip and magpul MOE rifle stock (didnt need this to be colapsible). found the SS A2 flashhider somewhere online. i cannot remember where i bought the level mounted on the rail right behind the scope but that works really slick. the scope is the 5-20X50 trijicon accupoint with mildots and a green dot tritium. heavy for sure but i really like it. the whole thing is way too heavy but what the hell. in the process of building 2 more grendels now to be lighter and for hunting with.

Comment

• Slappy
            Warrior
            • Feb 2014

Have or had two of the Trijicon Accupoints (now one) and they are GREAT scopes and I can hit anything I aim at with them or it. My ole eyes love the scope too. Good job!! BANG BANG!!

Comment

• ricsmall
              Warrior
              • Sep 2014

Nice looking rig. Always wanted one of those lar uppers. let us know how she runs

Richard
              Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

Working...
              X