• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flyguy11
    Warrior
    • Nov 2015

6.5 Grendel stickers? Patches?

I'm a new guy here and have not been able to find anyone selling stickers, patches, or anything else. Please pm me or post links here.
  • motoxxx_ryder
    Warrior
    • Mar 2015

If there is a want for this there is a local guy who makes patches, 50 minimum embroidered and 100 minimum PVC.

Shop Who Shot First LLC by WhoShotFirst located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Speedy replies! Has a history of replying to messages quickly. Rave reviews! Average review rating is 4.8 or higher

example of the patches they make.

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

I have a co- worker who has a $50 k, decal making machine- I'm on him- he just needs orders.

Like how many- before he gets set up..

Anyone have some ideas- pics- whatever for the Grr- PM me, I'll pass it along. I wanted the stickers years back, yet he spoke of - how many own a Grrr ?

It's a growing trend now- plus many want decals. Cool designs are welcome.

No patches, decals only. Sticky, like for yo car- truck window..house- etc. BFT , will clear this for TM. stamps.

Just got the go ahead from BFT to do this- open the floodgates upon computer designed ideas- crank it gents- gals.

Whatever you have from a sane --- computer- send it.
      Last edited by sneaky one; 12-10-2015, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• 1075 tech
        Warrior
        • Apr 2015

I might be interested in something fairly simple. Something like the Grendel logo in a color on clear sticker for window/hard case/safe cabinet/etc. About the size of the MagPul sticker that comes with their stocks. Maybe a larger size for those who would like to put it center on rear truck window. It's BFT's design, let him pick the color.

You could get a little fancier with a tab underneath that says 6.5 Grendel either on a straight color bar or AR15 profile pic.

If I could do more with this computer, I'd send you a drawing but hopefully you get the idea.

Comment

• Flyguy11
          Warrior
          • Nov 2015

Thank you gentlemen for the input. I like the hoard logo and some how implement the 6.5 Grendel into it. Let me know who wants to produce them and I'm sure the moderators would let them be sold here. I really like the Magpul size idea to put them on magazines and set forth to draw more into the hoard.

Comment

• motoxxx_ryder
            Warrior
            • Mar 2015

Id prefer something low key as well. the grendel logo no 6.5 or anything as i prefer not to have detailed firearm stickers on my vehicle since its parked outside. shouldnt be too hard to design 2 of the same one with the 6.5 on it and one without.

would be cool to change out the fangs for 6.5 cartridges haha.

If the idea of patches grows and the owner is willing to release the TM for the vendor i spoke of please let me know and ill reach out to him as hes offering a small discount for another forum im on.

Comment

• Jimmy
              Unwashed
              • Dec 2015

I would be interested in one or two

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2015

Put me down for some patches and stickers if yall ever get them made up for sale.

Comment

• Flyguy11
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2015

Who does have the rights to the horde logo and can we hook them up with a manufacture? This is the fastest way to get the ball rolling. Please feel free to contact me if I can help.

Comment

• Nick
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2014

I am interested in both stickers and a patch. How about a sticker size to fit on mag well?

Comment

• Flyguy11
                      Warrior
                      • Nov 2015

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      I am interested in both stickers and a patch. How about a sticker size to fit on mag well?
                      That is exactly what I'm working on; I am a new guy so I am trying to pool resources to avoid violating copyrights but showing horde pride. I also think a sticker on a magazine will help keep my shooting safer by helping separate 6.5 from other AR magazines.

Comment

• shellcatcher
                        Unwashed
                        • Dec 2015

Hi all,
                        Count me in.
                        Here to stay.
                        Anyone silkscreen??
                        That's on bad SOB to shirt logo.
                        Bob
                        And you think your over the edge!

Comment

• dieselmudder
                          Bloodstained
                          • Sep 2015

I would be in for some vinyl. mags, magwells, or slightly larger.

Comment

• Flyguy11
                            Warrior
                            • Nov 2015

Originally posted by Flyguy11 View Post
                            Who does have the rights to the horde logo and can we hook them up with a manufacture? This is the fastest way to get the ball rolling. Please feel free to contact me if I can help.
                            I will pm one of the moderators to see if I can make some head way on this.

Motoxxx_Ryder: Can your guy make stickers also? I personally like the PVC patches; please pm me the minimum price for your guy to setup.

Comment

• motoxxx_ryder
                              Warrior
                              • Mar 2015

he said the minimum for a custom order is 100 patches (PVC) and 50 for embroidered. Guess it just depends on the size of the patch were looking at. once we get settled on a design i can email him and see what thr price would be for 100 patches.

don't think he does stickers just patches.

Comment

Working...
                              X