• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NoOne
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2014

.937 inch Picitinny rail gas block $20 including shipping

Like the topic line says, this is a Picitinny rail gas block, manufactured by DPMS with the angled front. there is a very small 3/8 inch long area on one of the sharp angles on the right side where the parkerizing was scratched. all the flats are without any similar marks. $20 including shipping.

I removed the trades I originally posted as I ended up buying the parts. Currently, I would be interested in the Tubb flat wound recoil spring for a rifle length butt stock, or weights for buffers.. I have buffers I can add or subtract weights from, but I wouldn't mind having additional weights and/or spacers for the buffers.
    Last edited by NoOne; 01-22-2016, 05:11 PM.
  • TitanNV
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2015

1 rail only, right?

Comment

• NoOne
      Bloodstained
      • Nov 2014

Yes, only the one rail. The DPMS block is the one that has the front edge of the block cut with a slight angle so it doesn't look quite as blocky. If you want photos, I will gladly send them to you...let me know an email, or phone where you want the photo sent.

Comment

• TitanNV
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2015

I appreciate it but I need to get one with a bottom rail to attach a bipod.
        I actually ordered a couple of DPMS .936 quad rail blocks and low and behold, they aren't wide enough. The 936 blocks measure well below 936. Who knew?

Anyway, good luck with the sale.

Comment

• NoOne
          Bloodstained
          • Nov 2014

Sold pending funds.

Comment

Working...
          X