X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sticks
    Chieftain
    • Dec 2016

I would love to get some. Live in CO. I'm screwed.
    Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Not a bad price but I prefer the E-Lander mags to ASC, amost had a spell when I saw $12.50 for an AA 24 round mag then realized they were ASC. lol

Comment

• Red Dawn
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

Does anyone know if the $15.69 is a flat rate UPS shipping on any quantity whether it's 2 or 20 ?
        "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• Red Dawn
          Warrior
          • Nov 2016

Nevermind it's not. It's variable based on quantity.
          "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
            Warrior
            • Nov 2016

Says they are currently in stock. Not sure if believe it though... Get 'em while thier hot! https://www.andersonrifles.com/produ...rendel-barrel/

Comment

• bigdaddyflo
              Bloodstained
              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by The Profit Joseph Sith View Post
              Says they are currently in stock. Not sure if believe it though... Get 'em while thier hot! https://www.andersonrifles.com/produ...rendel-barrel/

Comment

• drewthebrave
                Warrior
                • Aug 2016

Living in CA can make ordering magazines tough. I just emailed ASC to ask if they offered 15 round magazines blocked to 10 rounds. I got the following response:

Good Afternoon Andrew,

Thank you for your interest in ASC. We do have the 6.5 Grendel magazines available in a midsize, 15 Round body, blocked to 10 Rounds. We do not have the magazines listed on the website, so you will have to contact our office directly to place the order at 860-225-3548. Our office hours are Monday- Friday, 9 am -5pm EST. We will be more than happy to assist you with placing your order.

Best Regards,

ASC Customer Service

This may not apply to everyone, but this is a big deal for me. I prefer 20 round magazine bodies because they're easier to grab than 10 rounders, but are better for prone shooting than 30s. Glad to see ASC caters to those of us behind enemy lines.

Link for magazines:

Comment

• Red Dawn
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2016

Originally posted by drewthebrave View Post
                  Living in CA can make ordering magazines tough. I just emailed ASC to ask if they offered 15 round magazines blocked to 10 rounds. I got the following response:

Good Afternoon Andrew,

Thank you for your interest in ASC. We do have the 6.5 Grendel magazines available in a midsize, 15 Round body, blocked to 10 Rounds. We do not have the magazines listed on the website, so you will have to contact our office directly to place the order at 860-225-3548. Our office hours are Monday- Friday, 9 am -5pm EST. We will be more than happy to assist you with placing your order.

Best Regards,

ASC Customer Service

This may not apply to everyone, but this is a big deal for me. I prefer 20 round magazine bodies because they're easier to grab than 10 rounders, but are better for prone shooting than 30s. Glad to see ASC caters to those of us behind enemy lines.

Link for magazines:
                  http://www.ammosc.com/6-5-grendel-15...sfp=1657884918

I read where some have cut wooden dowels to act as limiters so you can only load 5 or 10 not sure if that's Legal in CA or not.

Comment

• drewthebrave
                    Warrior
                    • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Red Dawn View Post
                    I read where some have cut wooden dowels to act as limiters so you can only load 5 or 10 not sure if that's Legal in CA or not.
                    That's a good tip! Similar to what I did before the laws changed. Unfortunately CA residents can't receive a 10+ magazine to modify into a 10 rounder, even in disassembled form anymore. I stocked up on 5.56 mags before the laws changed, but am only recently getting into 6.5.

Comment

• brian y
                      Warrior
                      • Dec 2016

Sportsman's Guide has Wolf Military Classic, 6.5 Grendel, FMJ, 100 Grain, 240 Rounds for $56.99 + free shipping if you are a member, $3.00 more if not a member.
                      NRA Endowment Member, GOA Life Member, FPC Member, VDL Member

Comment

• Frank45
                        Warrior
                        • Mar 2016

Yanks for the info! All I have are regular 10 rounders. Where are you located in Komifornia?

Comment

• drewthebrave
                          Warrior
                          • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Frank45 View Post
                          Yanks for the info! All I have are regular 10 rounders. Where are you located in Komifornia?
                          I grew up in Fullerton, work in Anaheim. How about you?

FYI - price was $19.95 each, same as their 25 rounders blocked to 10, available in Black or FDE. ~$12 shipping for 3 mags. Not a bad deal, but at least they're in stock!
                          I ordered E-Landers from AA, but they're still backordered. Decided I couldn't wait any longer...

Comment

• Mac7
                            Bloodstained
                            • Feb 2017

Aim has the wolf uppers in stock http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...=8094&fprdct=1

Try promo code AIM20YEARS
                            Last edited by Mac7; 03-04-2017, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• howl
                              Warrior
                              • Nov 2015

Originally posted by Mac7 View Post
                              Aim has the wolf uppers in stock http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...=8094&fprdct=1

Just ordered one for cheaper than the cheap build would've cost. Now I have this extra Grendel barrel I won't need...

Comment

• ryeguy
                                Unwashed
                                • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Mac7 View Post

Thanks. Not the highest on my list but too good to pass up.

Comment

Working...
                                X