• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportsnut
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Slappy View Post
    There was a heck of a deal yesterday a complete Radical 20 or 24 inch upper, Stainless barrel too with BCG in the true Grendel 136 bolt COMPLETE for 449. I could not believe it!!! Now that was a DEAL!!!! BANG BANG!!

Oh ya?? it was at Primary Arms, Sign up and you too can get the e-mails for their special they are running!!??

$569.77 now, looks like I missed out...

Comment

• keystone183
      Warrior
      • Mar 2013

Steel Case less than $.25 per....shipped. Not bad.....

Comment

• Red Dawn
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

Hornady 123gr SST $18.40 bx

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• drewthebrave
          Warrior
          • Aug 2016

Anderson 16" Grendel Barrel in Stock

Anderson's website is back up, and their 16" Carbine 6.5 Grendel barrel is back in stock. They don't have photos posted, but it's an M4 contour. I'm planning on using mine as a cheap Wolf blaster, but it could also be a good option to cut down for a pistol/SBR build.

Comment

• Red Dawn
            Warrior
            • Nov 2016

I have the Anderson 16" barrel it's not type I. I'm using the .136 bolt on it no failure after 100 rds
            "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• drewthebrave
              Warrior
              • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Red Dawn View Post
              I have the Anderson 16" barrel it's not type I. I'm using the .136 bolt on it no failure after 100 rds
              I just copied what they have on the site. I understand it's not SAAMI either, but is spaced for the 0.136 bolt. All these chamber variations are confusing.

Comment

• VASCAR2
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by drewthebrave View Post
                I just copied what they have on the site. I understand it's not SAAMI either, but is spaced for the 0.136 bolt. All these chamber variations are confusing.
                Anderson barrels are getting good reviews especially for the price. Anderson list their bolts as .135 which is .001 of the 6.5 Grendel bolt (.136) and probably within tolerance. Anderson responded to a question about their Grendel 1 chamber that it used a compound throat with a .295 next. The Anderson barrel is 1:8 twist Chrome moly with phosphate finish. The SAAMI 6.5 Grendel uses a compound throat with .300 neck. I wish Anderson had just used the SAAMI 6.5 Grendel chamber but the difference are very slight. The real aggravation is it just adds more confusion for the consumer.

Another curious thing is Wolf Precision Arms (WPA) has contracted with Anderson to produce a 6.5 Grendel upper. The barrel on the WPA barrel states 6.5 Grendel 1:8 twist. There is no mention of Grendel 1 so I would assume the WPA used a SAAMI chamber. The WPA barrel is also chrome moly 1:8 twist with phosphate finish. The Anderson and WPA still shoot 6.5 Grendel ammo and from the test reports have been reliable.

For someone wanting to try a 6.5 Grendel for hunting or to explore the 6.5 Grendel cartridge I think either are a viable option.
                Last edited by VASCAR2; 02-10-2017, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2015

No link but ammoseek has factory sst for 17.25 a box of 20.

Comment

• JuanC
                    Bloodstained
                    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
                    No link but ammoseek has factory sst for 17.25 a box of 20.
                    Just purchased 200 round of 123sst for 187.37 from Selway Armory. http://www.selwayarmory.com/hornady-...box-of-20.html

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                      Warrior
                      • Nov 2016

DS Arms is a quality firearms manufacturer specializing in the FAL Rifle, AR15 Rifle and RPD Rifle and latest parts & accessories

Not even a sale price just a good LOW price ($59) for a stripped mil spec carrier... Posted this elsewhere i figured it belonged here though so enjoy!

Also these falkor complete QPQ complete BCG's are a pretty good deal. Again standard price.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                        Warrior
                        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by drewthebrave View Post
                        Anderson's website is back up, and their 16" Carbine 6.5 Grendel barrel is back in stock. They don't have photos posted, but it's an M4 contour. I'm planning on using mine as a cheap Wolf blaster, but it could also be a good option to cut down for a pistol/SBR build.

https://www.andersonrifles.com/produ...-bolt-carrier/
                        Yeah IMO they can go F themselves...I think they must be on drugs or something. They piss off ALOT of people and highly edit their website to show only post the positive reviews. I stop by every other day or so and take screen shots of ALL their numerous negative reviews before they take them down. Just for entertainment. About half the stuff ive bought from there wasn't anything like what was represented. Parts are cheap though if you can actually buy them...

Comment

• Bill257
                          Bloodstained
                          • Oct 2015

Nosler 123 gr Custom Competition at Shooters Pro Shops. $166 per 1,000.

Comment

• brian y
                            Warrior
                            • Dec 2016

SG Ammo has 1000 Rounds - 6.5 Grendel 100 grain FMJ Lacquered Steel case WPA Wolf Ammo for $229.50+$18.00 shipping
                            NRA Endowment Member, GOA Life Member, FPC Member, VDL Member

Comment

• Schrambo
                              Warrior
                              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Red Dawn View Post
                              Ditto on this setup... My 40 round "Wolf" function check went perfectly, but the wind hasn't stopped for a month so I don't have any groups to share...

Comment

• Bigs28
                                Chieftain
                                • Feb 2016

shopalexanderarms.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, shopalexanderarms.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Working...
                                X