X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Optiskate
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2016

I just snagged an Odin Works 20" SS rifle gas 1:8 twist barrel with a matched odin works complete bcg and low pro gas block for $313 from primary arms. While my project rifle isn't complete yet, the quality appears to be good. I've heard nothing but good things about their barrels as well. Seems to be a pretty good deal for the money too. They have an 18" too.

Comment

• Keep The Change
      Warrior
      • Mar 2013

Rockdoc, I 2nd the other comments about Precision Firearms (PF). He may have what you want in stock and have a couple of diff brands to consider. Also, PR muzzle brakes are good from what I've read and seen in muzzle brake competitions.

If you get a SS barrel somewhere else or from PF, he can get it melonited for you and increase the life further. I sent a 24" SS barrel to him with interrupted fluting and I think he charged $50. It came out looking really nice satin finish. Looks great.

I also purchased their muzzle brake. Mark is a good guy and they have supported the Grendel round and been active in this forum and supporting us 6.5 Grendel heads.

Comment

Working...
      X