• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Z7xlw
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2016

My "Fredman Used" Build/PPU ammo

I'm posting this for 2 main reasons.
    #1- I bought a barrel, bcg and a few other parts from FREDMAN on this site. After putting my upper together with his parts that I bought, I finally got to shoot it today. Let me just say this...... I am just super impressed with how this gun shoots and how easy it was to deal with FREDMAN.. He is a top notch guy. Not only did he sell me the upper parts but he also included targets that he shot with hand loads and the recipes for those groups. He also sent me me two 10 packs of bullets along with some brass to get me started on hand loading this "new to me" caliber... I couldn't have asked for a better transaction!!!

Ok #2- this is kind of a barrel/ammo review. I bought some cheap PPU ammo to get some cheap brass and be able to shoot this gun ASAP. I never realized how well this ammo could shoot until today. This just blew my mind. I don't shoot a whole lot of factory ammo but I can't remember ever shooting it this well with any gun,ever, at 100 yards. So yes I highly recommend PPU ammo.

So...... Basically I'm saying that FREDMAN is an awesome guy to deal with and PPU ammo is GTG in my book if ur looking for cheap factory ammo...
  • Fredman
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Very kind.

Dustin,

I'm blown away. Thank you for the terrific compliment. I have enjoyed our conversations and hope they continue.

I have accused him and his dad of being Grendelized.

I tried to post a picture, it says I have to shrink photo to below 19kb?

Comment

• Z7xlw
      Unwashed
      • Jan 2016

I tried to and gave up lol

Comment

• Fredman
        Warrior
        • Sep 2014

Dustin, here are your pictures.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Z7xlw
          Unwashed
          • Jan 2016

Haha yup there they are. Still can't believe that ammo shoots that well.

Comment

• ricsmall
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

Dustin

Glad you have been impressed by the grendel as all of us here have been. Also glad you had a good experience buying from fredman. Everyone I've had experience with from this board has been easy to deal with and honest. Welcome to the horde.

Richard
            Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

• Z7xlw
              Unwashed
              • Jan 2016

Yessir. I'm very impressed. I wish there was a way to leave feedback for people but there's not so I just started a thread so others would know.

Comment

Working...
              X