• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lrgrendel
    Warrior
    • Jul 2013

Yes. Thanks for the reply.
    I have posted photos before using that method but it is not working for me now.

The " Note " says be careful of my photo size, I think that is the problem. My photos are too large!! Not sure how to reduce their size. Maybe someone could jump in......

Comment

• Drillboss
      Warrior
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by lrgrendel View Post
      Yes. Thanks for the reply.
      I have posted photos before using that method but it is not working for me now.

The " Note " says be careful of my photo size, I think that is the problem. My photos are too large!! Not sure how to reduce their size. Maybe someone could jump in......
      I just had the same thing happen. My solution was emailing the pic to myself from my iPhone at lower resolution. So now it's a crappier iphone pic.

Comment

• lrgrendel
        Warrior
        • Jul 2013

My 6.5 Creedmore photos! Eventually...

RPR 6.5 Creedmore
        Nightforce Competition 15x 55
        Harris bipod
        APA LITTLE BASTARD 6.5mm brake

Also bought the new Magpul AICS PMAG for my longer handloads.

As mentioned would love a Grendel bolt and barrel to put on it!
        Last edited by lrgrendel; 02-05-2016, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• lrgrendel
          Warrior
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Drillboss View Post
          I just had the same thing happen. My solution was emailing the pic to myself from my iPhone at lower resolution. So now it's a crappier iphone pic.
          Did the same from my Droid and it worked. Thanks.
          Had to resize to 10%......

Comment

• kmon
            Chieftain
            • Feb 2015

When I know I will be posting a pic from the phone I set it at a lower resolution for that pic. Easier to do than emailing and resizing on the PC.

Comment

• am4966
              Chieftain
              • Jul 2014

It has me intrigued, and you can upgrade it overtime at home. SLR makes rails for them with a insert Now, premium barrels are on the market, Magpul PRS stock can be use, you can get a metal Bolt shroud"i think that's what it's called" so you could have a 2k PRS rifle that will compete with the others or some of the stock creeds will do it out of the box.

The 308 & 243 seem to have more rifles that are more finicky. But soon as the market dies down and you can get the RPR at the intended price of 1k you can't go wrong imo. But what they are charging people for b them now I wouldn't buy one, since your getting gouged. If people knew the dealer cost on them they probably would stop buying them too
              12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
              Surge - Rugged Suppressor
              Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

Working...
              X