• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • southern180
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2015

Nice new range Talladega CMP

Looking around for a shooting spot in AL came across this set up. Very nice! With electronic targets out to 600m. Big club house and many up coming service rifle competitive shots, which I have been interested in trying. Any one ever do any time there let me know what you think.
    Goggle it. TALLADEGA CMP
  • Red Dawn
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

I plan on going there in the spring 2017 and looking forward to building an AR 6.5G for the trip.

Link:

The CMP Talladega Marksmanship Park is a 500-acre facility for rifle, pistol and shotgun competition and educational opportunities.
    "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• Mikefsu
      Unwashed
      • Dec 2017

Here for the spring race, just noticed the new sign. Wished I had the time to visit it!

Comment

• Tex Nomex
        Warrior
        • Dec 2017

Talladega is shaping up to be quite the cheap vacation spot.
        Rent the track http://talladegagp.com for your bike/sports car with your buddies and then go shooting.
        Wish I still lived down south.
        "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."
        -- Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers at 184-188

Comment

Working...
        X