• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dickboxers
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2016

burris xtr vs Bushnell elite tactical

so I see people on here like the burris, and I have heard the bushnell is a great scope for the money.

im trying to stay around $1000.

anybody have field data or experience with the bushnell.

thanks!
  • kmon
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2015

Really like the Bushnel 3.5X21. Don't have one myself yet but know some that do and they love that scope. Lot of bang for the buck but it runs a bit over 1K.

Comment

• Fredman
      Warrior
      • Sep 2014

I've read a lot of good reviews on Burris. I believe they trying to compete with Nightforce. Just at a lower price.

Comment

• Drift
        Warrior
        • Nov 2014

A few years ago I had a problem with a Burris Black Diamond scope. I liked the scope but the customer service was 1 star-maybe less.

Comment

• Rainman
          Bloodstained
          • May 2015

I am very pleased with my Burris XTR II 1.5-8x and have never had warranty issues with any of my Burris products over the years so cannot comment on customer service. My experience with Bushnell has been the 10x fixed tactial scope still in service on a .22 Magnum Ruger and a 4-12x 3200 which did not work out for me. If you decide on Bushnell, swfa.com "The Sample List" has a used 3-21 Elite Tactical as well as two used 4-24 Elite Tactical scopes that might save you some $. I've read good reviews on the 3-21 but have not had the opportunity to use one.

Comment

• kmon
            Chieftain
            • Feb 2015

Interesting review of several good scopes http://precisionrifleblog.com/2014/0...sults-summary/

Review of the Bushnell done by a friend http://tacticalgunreview.com/bushnel...ew/#more-22745

Comment

Working...
            X