New AA 6.5 Grendel Complete Upper, 5.56 Complete Upper, POF Complete Lower and Scopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leopard6.5
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2016

New AA 6.5 Grendel Complete Upper, 5.56 Complete Upper, POF Complete Lower and Scopes

*** Sale Cancelled ***

All the Following Gear Are Brand New/Never Fired:

Alexander Arms 6.5 Grendel complete upper with Mega Monolithic upper receiver marked Alex-A and the AA symbol. This has a Satern 18" stainless steel, fluted barrel with A2 flashhider. this upper has a NiBr coated complete BCG. Also comes with a Leupold Mark IV 4.5-14x50mm illuminated reticle scope and Burris Fastfire reddot on a 45 degree mount with cover. The leupold scope comes with Leupold flip-up lense covers.

Second upper- 5.56 Mega Monolithic upper receiver with a Lothar/Walther 16' stainless steel, fluted, bead-blasted barrel with an A2 Flashhider.
    This complete upper has a NiBr coated complete BCG and a Vortex Viper PST 1-4 illuminated reticle scope.

Complete lower- POF Gen 4 complete lower in the NP3 coating with Vltor adjustable buttstock.
    This lower has either a Timney trigger or POF's own in-house trigger( whichever they were using at that time) in either 3 or 4 lbs.

I am selling this as a complete Group for $3,500.00 for the group.

I would prefer cash Face-To-Face in Florida if at all possible.
    If not in Florida, then payment with USPS money orders. I don't have the ability to process any credit cards.

I have been a member of the forum since 2008 or 2009 but like everyone else my history was wiped out in the hack.
    I've had several purchases and sales here with no problems and would like to keep that record.

I honor the first " I'll Take Them" as long as the proper follow-up takes place.

To help offset the cost to meet Face-To-Face I'll include the following with the purchase:
    385 rounds of Black Hills Gold 123 gr. Sierra Match King 6.5 Grendel Ammo.
    80 rounds of Hornady 123 gr. A-Max 6.5 Grendel Ammo.
    12 C-Products 25 round 6.5 Grendel Mags.
    2 C-Products 17 round 6.5 Grendel straight Mags.
    1- 30 round 5.56/.223 Pmag
    4- C-Products 20 round 5.56/.223 Mags.
    1 Blackhawk Two Compartment Padded Soft Sided Weapon Transport Gun Case.

I have three of these exact same setups( yes, I stocked-up with the present government situation) which is the only reason I'm selling this group.

Thank you for your interest and Good Luck.

Lee

P.S.-The buyer of this group will have the option to purchase a Brand New MK 410 Spartan 1-5 power Night Vision rifle scope for $450.00
    Attached Files
    Last edited by leopard6.5; 04-09-2016, 08:33 PM.
  • LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

I can vouch that leopard6.5 has been a member dating back, for those that are wondering.
    NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• leopard6.5
      Bloodstained
      • Feb 2016

bump for added items!

Comment

• leopard6.5
        Bloodstained
        • Feb 2016

Added Brand Name of Blackhawk Weapon Transport Case

Comment

• am4966
          Chieftain
          • Jul 2014

I'm guessing that Satern barrel was bought from AA or how old is the barrel?
          12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
          Surge - Rugged Suppressor
          Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• leopard6.5
            Bloodstained
            • Feb 2016

Hi am4966, yes the barrel and actually the whole upper was bought from AA.
            The barrel is brand new the whole upper was bought several years ago.

If you have any other questions just let me know.

Lee
            Last edited by leopard6.5; 03-15-2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• leopard6.5
              Bloodstained
              • Feb 2016

I forgot to mention, the Crimson Trace Light/Laser Foregrip shown in the pictures of the Alexander Arms 6.5 Grendel Upper is included in the sale.

Thanks again for your interest and Good Luck.

Lee

Comment

• leopard6.5
                Bloodstained
                • Feb 2016

Okay, I'll add the one and only price drop. After this, if no one is interested, I'll just keep them( which I'll feel really bad about. Not! LOL.)

So the whole group for $500.00 less or a total of $3,500.00 for everything.

Good Luck.
                Lee
                Last edited by leopard6.5; 03-21-2016, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• manykids
                  Unwashed
                  • Mar 2016

It's a nice combination you offer Lee; I'm drooling over the upper, but that is the only thing missing from my project...plus I live in Montana, sort of far from Florida.
                  The opposite of talking is not listening, the opposite of talking is waiting-Fran Liebowitz

Comment

• leopard6.5
                    Bloodstained
                    • Feb 2016

manykids, you know Disney is just down the road and what a prize to take back with you. Thanks for looking anyways.

Lee

Comment

• leopard6.5
                      Bloodstained
                      • Feb 2016

bump for Corrected number and type of magazines.

Comment

Working...
                      X