• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dave102269
    Bloodstained
    • May 2013

Side Charger 6.5 Grendel Upper

***Sold***

Hey guys, I screwed up. This started life as a side charger, but I pulled that upper receiver for a 300AAC build. Please disregard the thread title as I can't figure out how to edit it. The upper for sale is not side charging, it has a standard Mega billet upper receiver. While I really like the side charging aspect, it doesn't play well with a brass catcher. The Young Manufacturing bolt carrier is tapped for a charging knob, and the knob will be included in sale.

6.5 Grendel Upper for sale, $900 shipped.

20” 1-8 twist Bartlein barrel chambered and threaded by Precision Firearms. Bolt was matched to barrel by PF. Adjustable gas block. Other high quality components by JP, Mega, and Young Manufacturing. Details are in one of the attached pictures. No expense was spared in putting this together. Have about $1340 in it. Am open to offers, but asking $900 shipped.

Upper has been shot 608 times. Cosmetically it’s a 9.5. No scratches, but normal wear shows up inside the receiver and the ejection port. Bit of marring on the muzzle brake. Shoots great. I’m not the best shot, but on a normal outing my groups average about .7 moa. That’s with my reloads which I’m also sure can be improved upon. Certainly it’s a half moa upper in the right hands. I bought a great bolt rifle and this is just setting there asking to be passed on.

I’ve got almost 500 pieces of Lapua brass in various stages and 13 boxes of 123g AMAX’s. Forster reloading dies plus a couple magazines. These will be listed after the upper sells. Buyer of the upper will have first shot at the reloading components.

Things on my horizon that could be considered in some type of trade: Dan Wesson Valor, T or C series Hi Power, Nightforce Comp 15-55, AIAT 6XC barrel, 6XC dies/brass.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dave102269; 02-28-2016, 09:58 PM. Reason: sold
  • 37L1
    Warrior
    • Jan 2015

Wow! Bump up this great deal.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

PM sent your way Sir.

Comment