X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 454bore
    Warrior
    • Dec 2014

I got a clamp on SLR adustable gas block.
    Excellent performance.
    Would buy another one.
    Last edited by 454bore; 03-20-2016, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• brandon41582
      Unwashed
      • Nov 2014

Update....I didn't put an adjustable gas block on but I did put the carbine spring back in with the H2 buffer and got to shoot it the other day. Wow!!! It was like shooting a new rifle. Recoil was definitely less than or equal to my .233. After I get my suppressors in and shoot it again I will decide if I need to put an adjustable gas block on. Thanks again for all the help and info.

Comment

• joker31
        Chieftain
        • Jul 2015

I have the heaviest buffer that heavy buffers makes (Solid Stainless Rifle Length) and it shoots great without my Saker, with my saker its a little overgassed. I plan on sealing my upper as much as possible to keep the gas out of my face (No glasses while hunting) I am putting together my SBR 300AAC and will use the JP buffer on that one. If I like it I'll put one in each of the rifles I'm building for the Wounded Veterans Hunting Charity I'm now in charge of. I cant justify a grendel for what we're doing because of the expense so they will most likely be 300AAC's.

Comment

• Rebels010
          Warrior
          • Jan 2016

Some good advice in this thread. Going to try some different buffers for my 18 inch from AA.

Comment

Working...
          X