• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Double Naught Spy
    Chieftain
    • Sep 2013

1 Coyote Stand and 3 Hog Stalks

This video is a bit longer than normal. We had a long night, a really enjoyable night of hunting, but a night that had a lot of challenges as well. Not everything worked right, but we worked through the issues and still managed to do so good.

I am helping dfwroadkill do pest control on a property down outside of Graford, Texas. He looked over the video after it was finished and pointed out that during the coyote portion, he was scanning with a monocular when the close coyote came running by and also noted that for the hogs in the open field that we had a limited field of fire because of houses to the left and right of us.

The Grendel with SST 123 gr. factory ammo continues to perform well, but hopefully I will be trying Berger 130 VLD-hunting starting next week.

Hope you enjoy the video.

Kill a hog. Save the planet.
    My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
  • Heorot
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2014

Excellent as always!! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Great vid as always Sir.

Comment

• jawbone
        Warrior
        • Jan 2012

winds supposedly 15-18. lol looked like a fun and eventful night, 00Spy. many thanks for these vids.

Comment

• pkee
          Bloodstained
          • Nov 2014

Nice

Comment

• rebelsoul
            Warrior
            • Jan 2014

Another great video. I just caught my self controlling my breathing to take a shot and... Wait I'm just watching a video.
            "When you have to shoot... Shoot! Don't talk." Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez a.k.a. "The Rat".

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
              Chieftain
              • Sep 2013

I do that! Sometimes I say "Shoot!" If it goes on too long, I start rooting (no pun intended) for the hogs.
              Kill a hog. Save the planet.
              My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• customcutter
                Warrior
                • Dec 2014

Great job. I need to get the batteries charged up and see if anything is visiting the property I have permission to hunt on. The last 4 or 5 times I was there, the neighbor was running dogs, so the hogs left for the river every time. Maybe, he's moved on now that regular hunting season is over.

Comment

Working...
                X