• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sputnik
    Warrior
    • May 2013

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
    I placed my order within minutes of it showing up on the site and got my shipping notice yesterday afternoon.
    I just received my ammo. What a surprise since I had no shipping info.

Comment

• dammitman
      Warrior
      • Dec 2012

getting mine in a hour or so. gonna check it out right away to see if it sticks in the liberty barrel throat. if not its build time, if it does the barrel is going to precision firearms for the throat massage,,,,

Comment

• Kikn
        Warrior
        • Nov 2011

So brown Santa comes by today around 4:30 pm. I get all excited and happy. Iwaited outside for him to get my praxis out of the back. And I wait and I wait. At this point I'm starting at the truck like men that stare at goats. He finally comes out and I ask him if he was able to find it. He handed over something that looks like a readers digest. Boy was I beside myself....

Comment

• tackdriver
          Warrior
          • Feb 2013

I picked up my "unicorn" from ups today, it's real. Lol

Comment

• Trock03
            Bloodstained
            • Jun 2012

Got my shipping notification today. Supposed to be delivered next Thursday.

Now I just need to figure out a way to have an adult at the house that afternoon to sign for it. Anybody know of a way around the signature requirement?

TC

Comment

• Kikn
              Warrior
              • Nov 2011

Call ups and pick it up at the distribution center

Comment

• Variable
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Kikn View Post
                So brown Santa comes by today around 4:30 pm. I get all excited and happy. Iwaited outside for him to get my praxis out of the back. And I wait and I wait. At this point I'm starting at the truck like men that stare at goats. He finally comes out and I ask him if he was able to find it. He handed over something that looks like a readers digest. Boy was I beside myself....
                Dang, that was harsh man. My sympathies Sir.
                Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
                We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• dammitman
                  Warrior
                  • Dec 2012

picked mine up a few minutes ago. and guess what? no jamming into the land of the liberty barrel. retested the hornady ammo and it still does in both sst and amax factory ammo. so i guess its a go for the liberty barrel using this wolf ammo knowing its not a problem.

Comment

• Variable
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by dammitman View Post
                    picked mine up a few minutes ago. and guess what? no jamming into the land of the liberty barrel. retested the hornady ammo and it still does in both sst and amax factory ammo. so i guess its a go for the liberty barrel using this wolf ammo knowing its not a problem.
                    Well, I guess you could just keep shooting Wolf steel till your Hornady ammo fits.

If your were my neighbor you could bring a large pile of Wolf steel ammo and your upper over and we could iron that throat right out with my auto sear.LOL
                    Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
                    We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• rebelsoul
                      Warrior
                      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by HANKA View Post
                      RS, it's real. It's here. But it'll take a gradual path to roll it out. Far more gradually than we'd like. We're at the stage where the snowball just starts rolling down the hill, before it gathers both mass and speed.

John
                      Yep, It's real. I now own 13 boxes of steel case. Thanks to Cory, he knows how to do a favor. The rest of you should learn from this young man, he's a good earner. When you make a good score, you kick a little tribute up to Pauli.
                      "When you have to shoot... Shoot! Don't talk." Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez a.k.a. "The Rat".

Comment

• txgunner00
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

Arrrrgggg! Damn signature slip!

On a positive note I did get my new 12.5" barrel from Precision Firearms yesterday.

I'll be testing both this weekend.
                        NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• RangerRick

Are the primers and bullets sealed with laquer like military ammo?

RR

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                            Administrator
                            • Feb 2011

Not sealed.
                            :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• CoolBarrelBill

I just ordered 500 rounds I hope it's still in stock

Comment

• It's been a week now since I ordered. I was notified that my order was recieved but nothing about filling/shipping. I was hoping to get some by this weekend, I'm pretty sure I could have reported back on how well it works on hogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X