+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf Steel Case

Good Fortune

I suppose this could be considered HiJacking this thread but this occurred to me as I caught up on this topic.

I think it is great, not to mention amazing that a group of fans/users of any product have access to an online community that the designer of said product is a frequent contributor. I am personally not aware of this happening with any other product.

I have emailed AA with questions and spoken with their staff via phone on issues regarding their shipping policies and always been treated with courtesy, a sense of humor and professionalism. To have Bill Alexander extend this same attitude on this forum is the icing on the cake.

Regardless of how you feel about Bill and AA we should be thankful for his participation.

Mr. Alexander, thanks for all you have done and continue to do to support the "Horde".

Quote Originally Posted by wheelguner View Post
    I suppose this could be considered HiJacking this thread but this occurred to me as I caught up on this topic.

I think it is great, not to mention amazing that a group of fans/users of any product have access to an online community that the designer of said product is a frequent contributor. I am personally not aware of this happening with any other product.

I have emailed AA with questions and spoken with their staff via phone on issues regarding their shipping policies and always been treated with courtesy, a sense of humor and professionalism. To have Bill Alexander extend this same attitude on this forum is the icing on the cake.

Regardless of how you feel about Bill and AA we should be thankful for his participation.

Mr. Alexander, thanks for all you have done and continue to do to support the "Horde".
    +1

I called AA a year or two ago with a load question was surprised to be transferred to Mr. Alexander himself. Our conversation lasted 45 minutes to a hour and we talked about a number of subjects including this one. It's great to see it so close to reality.

Keep up the good work, Bill!

mtn_shooter
    Excellent news. Accuracy standards for Wolf steel cased... 3 MOA and I'm happy

Anything else is gravy.

I occasionally Google 6.5 Grendel just to see if anything new pops up (that is how I found this forum) and found a link to Wolf:

http://www.wolfammo.com/index.php?op...id=1&Itemid=12

A bit of a tease to see the Grendel listed in their Polyformance listings. Hopefully the wait will be short.

I hate to tell you this, but that listing ain't nuthin' new.

It's been there for the last four years...

JASmith
    Welcome back Stan!

How are things going in, I presume, your new digs?

Aaaaghh! It was Stan's 666th post.... Hopefully he is fine and well with post number 667!!!

I know this may be wishful thinking at this point but are there plans to offer this ammo in a soft or hollow point?

Quote Originally Posted by JASmith View Post
    Welcome back Stan!

How are things going in, I presume, your new digs?
    Haven't moved, yet. Still in my apartment. The MS tremors got so severe back in late January and early February that at that point it looked like I'd have to go into assisted living ASAP, but then they slowly began to subside enough that such a move could be delayed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Variable View Post
    Aaaaghh! It was Stan's 666th post.... Hopefully he is fine and well with post number 667!!!
    Hmm... My post count seems to be stuck at 666. D'ya suppose that might be -- dare I say it -- an omen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqlqXg9HXI0

JASmith
    I'd get worried when it flips to 999...

+ Reply to Thread