Wolf Steel Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fkleinbu View Post
    Found out a few weeks ago and believe it or not, but there is a federal law which makes it illegal to stockpile things, and in times of need, you can have your stockpile confiscated and be arrested/fined, etc...

All these folks putting in stocks of freeze dried foods and stuff could have it all taken away if there was ever a food shortage in the country..

Now my intention was not to get a big old discussion around how this is just wrong, but it is just something I thought was important to put out there..

Flk k
    Yet another reason to listen but not brag...

(I would like to do better in this area, but my keyboard just keeps on putting things on the screen! In my case, I don't have the funds to stockpile so...)

Comment

• Variable
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by fkleinbu View Post
      Found out a few weeks ago and believe it or not, but there is a federal law which makes it illegal to stockpile things, and in times of need, you can have your stockpile confiscated and be arrested/fined, etc...

All these folks putting in stocks of freeze dried foods and stuff could have it all taken away if there was ever a food shortage in the country..

Now my intention was not to get a big old discussion around how this is just wrong, but it is just something I thought was important to put out there..

Flk k
      There are a lot of arguments on the webs over the existence or non-existence of Federal hoarding laws. Some people refer to vaguely worded EO's and generic FEMA authority during declared emergencies and some are state laws instead of federal. I'm not necessarily saying you are wrong either, but I am curious to which statutes or EO's you are referring to. For clarity can you cite any sources? I'm seriously not tryng to start any arguments either, I'm genuinely curious and try to stay aware of these types of potential problems. I've read previous discussions on other boards and don't want to miss anything.

Here is one example (somewhat dated though):http://standeyo.com/News_Files/Exec.Orders/EOs.html

As for having my property confiscated---- They are welcome to collect my spent brass from the ashes posthumously...

I will be stockpiling Wolf steel case also (if it's any good!).
      Last edited by Variable; 07-14-2012, 11:19 PM.
      Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
      We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• I really wonder if this whole thing with this steel cased Grendel ammo will ever happen (In full production and on sale here in the USA), with the Obama
        machine headed for another electorial win this Nov. (remember, they have a super left wing Spanish company counting American votes electronically
        this year) there will no one stopping them from their dream of a full gun control agenda along with the UN...God save our country ! I hope I'm
        completely wrong on this count, and all goes well...If it does happen ammo supply will be non existant for the most part.

Comment

• hellcat370

I don't know about you, but me and the guys I served with all swore to uphold the Constitution. So someone will be there to stop them if it comes to that. Lets just hope Obama gets voted out and the government gets turned around before that becomes neccesary.

Comment

• Pancho Villa

Back on topic...any progress or news on bringing steel cased to our fair shores? Bill?

Comment

• bwaites
              • Mar 2011

The Barnaul factory has shipped the second load of cases to AA for testing, and purchased rifles for their own testing back in Russia.

This turned into a much bigger project than anticipated, with the Russians obviously very committed to making it right the first time.

Probably first quarter new year for product.

Comment

• stanc
                Banned
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
                This turned into a much bigger project than anticipated, with the Russians obviously very committed to making it right the first time.
                Not to mention doing concurrent development of 6.5 Grendelski military ammo for the Russian army...
                Ya know, I almost believe that's gonna happen.

Comment

• Pancho Villa

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
                  The Barnaul factory has shipped the second load of cases to AA for testing, and purchased rifles for their own testing back in Russia.

WHICH new year, though?

Comment

• bwaites
                    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Pancho Villa View Post
                    WHICH new year, though?
                    One with 'teen at the end!

Comment

• TheOTHERmaninblack
                      Warrior
                      • Apr 2011

Will it begin with "20", though?

Comment

• bwaites
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by TheOTHERmaninblack View Post
                        Will it begin with "20", though?
                        I hope so, I can't wait longer than that!

Comment

• Why does it seem so much longer when you really, really want it!

Comment

• Dogue
                            Warrior
                            • Mar 2011

It seems like a long time because it has been.
                            Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

Originally posted by stanc View Post
                              Not to mention doing concurrent development of 6.5 Grendelski military ammo for the Russian army...

Ya know, I almost believe that's gonna happen.
                              God, that would really be AWFUL if the Russians adopted it.....

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

on the other hand if the russians did adopt it, we would definitely be "out of the closet"!!!!! ha ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X