X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roe
    Warrior
    • Dec 2014

The article has been published and the 6,5 Grendel has been introduced to X0,000 subscribers (not sure how many, but many).

Thanks again for your contributions. Unfortunately the editing desk botched the pictures and put them in print at medium resolution, but it still made the point. Even managed to do a plug for the 6,5 Grendel reloading handbook, vol 2.

After edit, it ended at 5 pages (which is pretty decent). It focused on comments from Lapua R&D, support with ammunition manufacturers, reloading & components (book+ this forum), my experience reloading/shooting/hunting 6,5 Grendel, your hunting experiences/effect on game as well as rifle options for Scandinavian hunters.

Some thank-you DVD's have been sent to the contributors, I'll pick up and send magazines when they reach the shelves next week.

Thanks!

Comment

• Von Gruff
      Chieftain
      • Apr 2012

Really looking forward to seeing the magazine and of course the dvd will make good viewing if it has grendels and hunting in it.
      Like the others I expect we are all very pleased to see that more information on this little cartridge with a very big heart is getting out to a wider hunting and shooting community.
      Thanks for the effort.
      http://www.vongruffknives.com/

sigpic Von Gruff

Grendel-Max

Exodus 20:1-17
      Acts 4:10-12

Comment

• BoxofRox
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2015

Incase you run anything like this again, my cousin using my Grendel. I took the photo.

Comment

• Von Gruff
          Chieftain
          • Apr 2012

The magazine arrived this morning thank you Thomas. While I do not understand Swedish, I do understand pics and there is some great content in the magazine. For those who have Sewdish as a language I imagine it will be of real value.
          http://www.vongruffknives.com/

sigpic Von Gruff

Grendel-Max

Exodus 20:1-17
          Acts 4:10-12

Comment

• justified
            Bloodstained
            • Oct 2011

A bit less glamorous, but a challenge non-the-less. Hunting ground hogs in the mountains of western VirginiaGround hog 2.jpgGround hog 1.jpgfield 1.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X