What hunting bullet would you like to see tested on hogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

I voted for the 100 grain ttsx would like to see how it does on deer and hogs.

Comment

• ericwjennings
      Unwashed
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
      I voted for the 100 grain ttsx would like to see how it does on deer and hogs.
      I shot a Sika buck in Texas in December and it went through both shoulders and right out the other side. Did a lot of damage and left a serious wound channel. At 60 yards I was a little worried it would shed the petals and just the shank would go out the other side but it seemed to hold together well for still going almost full muzzle velocity so close.

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Soooo, an update. Some pills were sent to DNS. Just got off of phone with him.,,, reminded him of -no pressures on this stuff. Whack stack some hogs...

Data is the goal, good old gory wound stuff. L-52 sent a batch, to him,,,, I may back it up with another pack of Gmx's - if needed. I have none of the other pills here.

Eric, really? This is so funny. Lead free is the way to go nowadays. Gmx, ttsx, are the best , so far.
        Last edited by sneaky one; 06-06-2016, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Singleshotsam
          Bloodstained
          • Jan 2016

The 100 ttsx is great one of my best 6.5 bullets but not in the grendal, it is a world beater at about 3000fps. Cant get it there in my grendal, not a put down, just the way it is.

Comment

• lrgrendel
            Warrior
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Singleshotsam View Post
            The 100 ttsx is great one of my best 6.5 bullets but not in the grendal, it is a world beater at about 3000fps. Cant get it there in my grendal, not a put down, just the way it is.
            6.5mm 140 gr LAPUA Naturalis. Just to post something similar. Tested it with the Grendel.... Can't get it going fast enough...
            BUT also tested it in the 6.5 Creedmoor.....

DIFERENT STORY..!!

Comment

Working...
            X