• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 204 AR
    Warrior
    • Sep 2015

Girly pink 264lbc

I posted a while back in the classifieds on Predatormasters, looking for pink ar parts. A very generous man from back east offered to cerakote my parts for a very reasonable sum so the kids could enjoy a rifle of their own. I thought it turned out great, thanks Clinton!

Check it out with the Harvester:

One of my girls expressed interest in deer hunting this fall, and she is already pretty proficient on fun targets with the 22, 17hmr and now this 264. Maybe I will have a hunting partner or 2 out of the bunch after all!
  • 65Whelen
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Boy that's an attention getter, perfect rifle for a young one to start hunting with. Course if your daughter going to use that 264, you'll need sunglasses. Good luck, hope she enjoys hunting and the 264.

Comment

• am4966
      Chieftain
      • Jul 2014

Looks nice! I'm hopping my baby girl wants to hunt with me to
      12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
      Surge - Rugged Suppressor
      Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• 1075 tech
        Warrior
        • Apr 2015

My daughter would love it! Her bow is pink camo. I bought her a soft rifle case in Muddy Girl. She wants me to get her the AA upper with MuddyGirl hydrographics.

If you can share, PM me the name of the guy who did the Cerakote for you.

Comment

• jkla2016
          Bloodstained
          • Apr 2016

Looks great. My wife would probably be willing to go hunting with me if I gave her that. My girls are still to young for something like that. One is 13 months and the other has yet to arrive. LOL

Comment

• Nukes
            Banned
            • Sep 2014

Comment

Working...
            X