• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alicea8541
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Digitalfalcon View Post
    Hello , Im a newbie, i'm starting my first build ever and decided to go with a Grendel. I recently started lurking on this forum but when i saw this thead I felt compelled to jump in with my 2 cents. I too was looking at Red X and excited about the price of their 20" fluted barrel. However after googling " reviews of Red X arms " I decided to stay away from them And their BBB report cinched the deal,
    This organization is not BBB accredited. Archery Equipment in Starbuck, MN. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more.

I hope this helps. I dont like to see anyone get a bum deal on something they love. It takes the fun right out of it.
    I'm back to hunting around for a good price on a 20" SS fluted Barrel. Ya'll have a great forum here. I'm glad to be part of it.
    I'm one of the complaints on this BBB link you posted. They are absolutely worthless. Didn't answer one phone call, voicemail, or email. Put in complaint with BBB and they never responded to the BBB either. Worthless company, and paper weights for built uppers. Everyone stay away from them.
    JADE Precision, LLC
    Military and Technical Development Advisor
    Sponsors: Athlon Optics, Etymotic Research, and Kestrel Meters

Comment

• Drewdru1
      Unwashed
      • May 2016

I wouldnt waste my time with the brownells barrel, i got one a few weeks ago, and tried four different loads in it, along with factory hornady sst and hornady match. None grouped under 1 moa. With only two loads grouping under 1.5 moa.
      This rifle previously grouped under 1 moa with any ammo with a BHW barrel. I stuck a borescope in the chamber of this brownells/satern and its not pretty. I spose for hunting only it would be fine... but dont expect much

Comment

• ah1whiskey
        Warrior
        • Sep 2015

seems like all they sell for th 6.5 in the way of bolts is th deep one-- i have bought a few of their bolts to go with sabra barrles and they were a perfect match to the sabre

Comment

• specialk22804
          Unwashed
          • Feb 2018

Anyone know who makes their barrels? It may be just me but based on material, fluting and price, it looks like Bear Crap Arms barrels. Can anyone confirm that?

Comment

Working...
          X