• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Freedom Ammuntion company

Has any member of the horde done buisness with this company?

They are selling 123 amax for 18 a box and was looking for some feed back before I paid them hard earned cash.

The specs on their site shows the same as hornady specs but from how im reading it they are loaded by them not hornady.
  • ahillock
    Warrior
    • Jan 2016

I have bought 9mm and .223/5.56 from them and have had great experience.

I didn't realize they carried 6.5 Grendel ammo now. Do you have a link for it?
    Last edited by ahillock; 05-03-2016, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Yea bro check them through ammoseek.

The only round they show is amax

Comment

• Kinganuthin
        Bloodstained
        • Feb 2016

ive got 300 BO, 223, and 9mm from them. All are GTG.

edit: wait.. im talking about freedom munitions. Now i see there is a Freedom Ammunition.

Comment

• pinetreebbs
          Warrior
          • Nov 2013

All good, deals, packing and actual product are as described.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2015

I don't think I will be doing buisness with this company ever again ordered five boxed of ammo and have yet to receive a email saying it shipped they charged me for it but have no info on weather it shipped are not sent several emails and phone calls no response to either.

So I don't think I will be spending my hard earned cash with them again, hopefully I will get my ammo are a call back so I can tell them to cancel my order.

Comment

• schrödinger's cat
              Bloodstained
              • Dec 2015

That sucks man. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2015

Just thought I would give a lil overview of the ammo I ordered.

Just recived my ammo today, would like to post a few pics of the trash i recived but my computer fue sucks.

First off their shipping is horrible took over a week and second I recived the right amount of ammo but the wrong ammo ordered 123 amax but got 123 sst they dont even list the sst ammo so what gives with this.

the most troubling thing is my ammo was loaded in not a nice box safe from damage of shipping but thrown lose in a plan brown box and shipped out all the rounds have dents in the cases from beating around in the box against themselfs during shipping.

Needless to say but my buisness will be going back to PF from now on.

Hope this helps anyone in choosing ammo supplyers.

Comment

• 1075 tech
                  Warrior
                  • Apr 2015

Targetsportsusa.com is, so far, the only ammo dealer I have ordered online from. They may not have the lowest prices but they're shipping is awesome. If I order in the morning, it is at my door the next afternoon. It comes over-packed in a non-descript box. The return address simply says warehouse manager... I don't know how their shipping charges compare to others. I have only ordered case quantities that have "free" shipping. The case quantities vary depending on what you are ordering. Wolf steel case was 500 rnds. The SST's were a case of 200.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2015

I have ordered from other companys but seen at the time of order they had amax ammo listedfor 18 a box so thought I would give them a try, never again.

I will just order my ammo from PF from now on, thanks for the info on the vendors you listed will keep them handy for just incase.

Comment

• WillD
                      Chieftain
                      • Nov 2014

I have a friend who recommended Freedom to me. They had some pistol ammo listed online for a decent price. I drove across town to avoid a delivery charge. When I got there and inquired about the ammo the salesman asked if I was a veteran, I said I was and showed him my VA card. He told me I was eligible for a veterans discount. I was interested in either a 500 or 1000 rd lot which he didn't have in a case so he made a case from stock on the shelf. When we got to the register the price was higher than that listed online and he didn't give me the discount he had volunteered. The ammo, maybe all their ammo??, are reloads. What I ended up with was nothing to write home about! I haven't returned. Caveat Emptor.

-Will-
                      Last edited by WillD; 06-18-2016, 11:00 PM. Reason: old and forgetful
                      Member since 03/2011, pre-SAAMI, Pre-crash

Comment

• 123wsg
                        Bloodstained
                        • Oct 2015

Outdoorlimited.com

Hornady sst or amax 18.85 box sometimes other brands, have bought from them many times. Shipping times are average and boxed up well.

Comment

Working...
                        X