• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill257
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2015

NFA trust

I am considering suppressor and would likely put it in a trust before the rules change.

For those who have gone the trust route, who did you use to create your trust? Pros, cons, recommendations?

I appreciate feedback about your experiences in setting up a trust.
    Bill
  • am4966
    Chieftain
    • Jul 2014

I used coyote Rifleworks in Houston TX, but I'm really intrigued by the one Capitol Armory trust. Since you don't need all the trustees to sign for changes. I know coyote Rifleworks is done fast. I got. It back in like 15 mins, then I just needed to sign and noterized.

I don't have any cons pros I got my sbr approved on my trust.
    12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
    Surge - Rugged Suppressor
    Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• Slappy
      Warrior
      • Feb 2014

There are a lot of attorneys doing it now. Search around and find one you like because prices very. But if you want fast and simple and NO hassle look these guys up http://www.silencershop.com/ or give them a call. They are having a sale right now and on some suppressors they are paying the stamp fee. This is a one stop and complete start to finish and they do make it very easy. They also have a guarantee if you get it done before the big day you will be in before the changes take place. BANG BANG!!! ( but not so loud)

Comment

• Bill257
        Bloodstained
        • Oct 2015

Thanks.

I was checking out Silencer shop and looking at the trust they offer.

One point I was hoping for was the trust to continue after my passing (not that I am planning to go any where, but thinking the ability to keep the same trust in the family would be less hassle when the unfortunate day comes).
        What length of these trusts is common? Are they tied to the life of the person setting it up or some other length of time like 70 years?
        Bill

Comment

• Slappy
          Warrior
          • Feb 2014

Just give them a call they will tell you everything you need to know. BANG BANG!!

Comment

• brandon41582
            Unwashed
            • Nov 2014

I recently purchased and have been using the silencer shop trust. In the past couple months i've bought several suppressors through them, capitol armory, and yesterday used it to efile a form1 for sbr. So far no issues at all.

Comment

Working...
            X