• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wheelguner
    Warrior
    • Oct 2011

Lab Radar units in stock

The folks at Long Range Hunting have the LabRar and accessories in stock.

The friendliest hunting community to discuss long range shooting equipment, gear and techniques. Join today for FREE!
  • Klem
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

I was always interested in these but my faith was dented by the vapourware stigma at the start. Are they all they are cracked up to be. Anyone?

I nearly choked when I saw the price of the bench-top mounting plate ($40). A square plate with a hole in it.

They're also selling 4GB SD memory cards for $10. On Fleabay, same brand and price, 16GB (+ free postage).
    Last edited by Klem; 05-17-2016, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• kmon
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2015

Know a couple people that have LabRadars and love them. They say they work great and easy setup

Comment

• terrywick4
        Warrior
        • Sep 2014

I have one and it is nice. needs some improvements that they said eventually they will do on one of their software upgrades. One thing that I hope they fix is the ability to go from one saved sequence to another and then back and still be able to save data to it. right now once you start a new string you can only look at the previous strings and not add to it. When I work up a load I like to shoot them in a round robin style. Another thing I would like to see: Is that the power factor is given on individual shots only would be nice to see it as an average. When you shoot hand guns power factor is a big deal and they go by average of a string.

As far as distance. . . the 123 amax I only got reliable readings in the 90 yard range. The 9mm got readings @ 125yds (as far as I tried them)

Comment

• devildogandboy
          Warrior
          • Sep 2015

Brian Litz tested the unit and posted this informative reading on LRH. it's long but worthwhile. http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...esting-152686/

Bruce
          HOLY CRAP, DID YOU SEE THAT????????

Comment

• gliderman
            Unwashed
            • Jan 2016

I think I will wait for version 2.0.

Comment

• 6.5 mm Shoot
              Bloodstained
              • Apr 2016

For $500+ it should wash the dishes. My $120 chrony works fine. I will stick with it till it gives up or I end up shooting it.
              May each day bring you at least one pleasure.

Comment

• NugginFutz
                Chieftain
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by 6.5 mm Shoot View Post
                For $500+ it should wash the dishes. My $120 chrony works fine. I will stick with it till it gives up or I end up shooting it.
                I have to shoot almost 6 of the Caldwell chronographs to come up with that expense. It is a matter of convenience and accuracy. The accuracy can be quantified. The convenience? That's up to the individual to decide if $500 is worth being able to keep all your gear behind the firing line.

I was more than a little dissapointed when their final street price ended up at $500, when they had been forecasting MSRP's in the low 400's.
                If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Nukes
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2014

Phew!

I am glad I decided not to be a "first adopter" for the LabRadar.

Comment

Working...
                  X