X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

Police are like the general population, there are good ones and bad ones. Law enforcement is a job like any other where you have individuals who are exceptional and others who are not so exceptional. I would recommend getting to know people in law enforcement by going on citizen observer rides if they permit them in your area. You will have the ability to see how demanding and important their jobs are while building a rapport with them at the same time. I have met most of my law enforcement friends at the local gym or the rifle range where I became good friends with many of them. Believe it or not law enforcement personnel are just as diverse with politics as any other group of people. One of my best friends got into a shoot out and had to killed a bank robber who shot at him with a semi auto Chinese AK while on patrol. We had many lively discussions afterword about the need or not to banning semi autos. The point is it is very important to be a living example to others who may only connect certain firearms," to the leftist story line" of drub dealers, kooks, and gang bangers. As a member of the shooting community we take for granted the true nature and use of firearms but there are many, even in law enforcement who will get their information from the wrong places. Be a living example and truth bearer of the importance and need of our Second Amendment rights. Invite members in law enforcement and others to shooting matches and shooting sport activities where they will connect real faces and great people to firearms, not just criminals, drug dealers or kooks. This is how we will keep our Second Amendment rights not to mention our other rights.
    Last edited by montana; 11-21-2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• 1075 tech
      Warrior
      • Apr 2015

And to those thinking the election is over, remember, the President is elected by the electors of the electoral college. They don't vote until Dec 19.

Comment

Working...
      X